What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

What team should i be? Great EPL club that i want to have a messi-like upfront player.. ManCity and Aguero/Jovetic is great i think, but they have too many players that my tactic would consider expendables like so many central mids .

Dno who to be I have a few thoughts:
York-cos I was born there
Sporting Lisbon-cos they have not won there domestic league for 14years
Pompy-cos they fallen giant
Southampton-cos I had great success with them on fm 2013
A skrill north/south to prem
Or a champions league challenge-winning with all tht have won it
I may turn it into a story but will be done on my phone with occasional screenshots whenever I get yo a wifi spot

Try my team....Middlesbrough's, they have good youth and training facilities, not a great budget, I managed to get into prem in first season then chairman sold club to a local man, small cash injection gave me a transfer budget of about 10M and now I'm half way through first season in prem and I'm a relegation candidate...have lost games I should have won but claiming valuable draws against arsenal man u and Liverpool could save me.

Thanks for the reply I'm going to go with this!

Preferred League: England/The Netherlands, Germany of Spain Not the highest league but 1 or 2 lower then that.
Financial information: Transfer budget of 1m+ would be nice
Expected position: 10th-5th
Training/youth facilities: good facilities!

Im kinda looking for a squad to invest with, and try to reach the top league within a season or 2-3. Then see if we can reach Europe within 5 seasons.

Just asking for a team to be, already done Prem with West Ham so not a Prem tean, nor a European save because I Have a Athletico Madrid save. So either a...

Championship/League 1 team to take up to the Prem with a respectful budget starting 11

Dno who to be I have a few thoughts:
York-cos I was born there
Sporting Lisbon-cos they have not won there domestic league for 14years
Pompy-cos they fallen giant
Southampton-cos I had great success with them on fm 2013
A skrill north/south to prem
Or a champions league challenge-winning with all tht have won it
I may turn it into a story but will be done on my phone with occasional screenshots whenever I get yo a wifi spot

Pompey cos were well Pompey try and get them back to the top

Just asking for a team to be, already done Prem with West Ham so not a Prem tean, nor a European save because I Have a Athletico Madrid save. So either a...

Championship/League 1 team to take up to the Prem with a respectful budget starting 11

Wolves or peterborough worth a shout

i've kept startng new games but not liking them so I want one i'd like to use alot. Any championship teams?

Well I've just done a QPR one which was fun if you can shift the big earners off the wage bill then you have a lot of room to manoeuvre the only thing I will say is if you don't get promoted first season you will be a bit buggered if season 2 is in championship.

Teams I think will have decent budgets in championship notts forest (sleeping giant) maybe Wigan but they're in europa league too don't forget and I'd imagine. Leicester aswell. Brighton have a good squad too and you can raise I'd say bout 5 million from selling bridcutt but not sure about percentage board will let you have.

hope this helps and on wolves they will steam roller league 1

Preferred League: Germany, Italy, Spain, England
Financial information: Around 10m?
Expected position: Mid-table to top half
Training/youth facilities: very good

Preferred League: Sky bet championship (England)

Financial information: A rich championship club where the board will give a good transfer budget each season once in the premier league

Expected position: promotion/playoffs

Stuttgart? Bilbao? Lazio? Southampton?

Preferred League: Sky bet championship (England)

Financial information: A rich championship club where the board will give a good transfer budget each season once in the premier league

Expected position: promotion/playoffs

hmm obvious ones Reading, Q,P,R, Wigan got stupid ammount like ?16m, Nottm Forest and maybe Brighton

Scummers ( Southampton ), Everton, Bilbao, Valencia ???

which one out of them teams would you recommend

Brighton was a good save for me last year. Them being my local club probably helps though. Ulloa is a beast.

thanks for the responses, but do Brighton have a good transfer budget once in the premier league ?