What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Hey all!

Looking to start a new save with a fresh-faced manager in an attempt to build them into a legendary figure. Can you guys give me any suggestions regarding lower league English teams?

Preferred League: UNDER Championship
Financial information: Decent. Preferably secure.
Expected position: Good squad, whether they are league winners or not doesn't bother me. Preferably with one star name or some youth talent.
Training/youth facilities: Good, if not better.

I know that's a bit of an ask for a sub-Championship team, but I thought if anyone had any ideas it would be someone on here.

Thanks!

wolves sheffield united crawley in league 1 or fleetwood and mansfied in league 2 prop have the most money and best stadiums facillities or try burton have amazing facitities

thanks for the responses, but do Brighton have a good transfer budget once in the premier league ?

It depends where you finish in the championship and how well you do in the cups and how much you spend in your previous seasons

Preferred League: None of the big leagues - Top tier though
Financial information: A few million to spend
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) League winners
Training/youth facilities: Good/superb youth

I'm looking for a team that is small in Europe but is HUGE in it's league.
e.g I can win the league easily but Europe is a challange.

I search club from :

Asia : China,Korea,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Australia etc

Club who is good but not have big players. Any request ?

Dinamo in Croatia

Preferred League: english league 1 or above
Financial information: as much as i prefer to spend money, i dont mind a team that doesnt have any for me to spend
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc): if not prem, then promotion candidates from their league
Training/youth facilities: preferably good

I'm looking for a team in Engeland, which doesn't play in the Premier League. It would maybe be a story save, but I'm finding it hard to get going with a small team on this FM. Playing with Spurs now, the team I support so I know them, but I want a save next to that one. For me personally it takes a lot of time to get used to a squad

Hey all!

Looking to start a new save with a fresh-faced manager in an attempt to build them into a legendary figure. Can you guys give me any suggestions regarding lower league English teams?

Preferred League: UNDER Championship
Financial information: Decent. Preferably secure.
Expected position: Good squad, whether they are league winners or not doesn't bother me. Preferably with one star name or some youth talent.
Training/youth facilities: Good, if not better.

I know that's a bit of an ask for a sub-Championship team, but I thought if anyone had any ideas it would be someone on here.

Thanks!

portsmouth?

If anyone wants a decent challenge then Coventry City are the team to be. In administration, a thread bare squad full of youngsters, no money to spend, spending too much on wages and also start of with -10 points!

I would like a team in England, any division other than the top 2.
Good finances for their league.
Mid/High-table.
Thanks in advance!

Looking for middle of the road type teams that have the potential to be a challenger for a major league with the right investment...Any League bar England

I recommend Blackburn Rovers for a lot of people looking for a good Championship side with room to build once promotion is achieved, but money is a bit tight first season...

Now looking for a team to be myself. Ideally Liga Adelante or Serie B, small yet decent squad with room to add players. Mid table - promotion push.

Ajax you easily win the league and Europe is a challenge

Preferred league: BPL, BBVA, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Championship, Serie B, Adelante, Bundesliga 2, Ligue 2, Eredivisie, Ligue 1

Financial Information : minimum of 2.5m pounds to spend.

Expected position : Anything except winner and title challenge (If it's lower league side, promotion expectation is okay for me).

Training/Youth Facilities : good/superb youth

I'm looking for a team that has good IF (optional, a good AP,DLP,and WB). Because I'd prefer 4-2-3-1 formation.

And the teams which didn't exceed the FFP rules. (If they are, they should have valuable players so I can get some money from them).

And if it's the team from England, I wanted at least 10 good HG players (either they're a 1st team player or hot prospect).

Last edited:
Still looking for a team that can challenge within a 3 year game plan similar to what Rodgers is doing with liverpool...League and Budget are irrelevant just looking for a good long term save

Hi, I would like a team in England from Champ-Lg 2.
Insecure-Okay finance
I would want them to be predicted anything between 12-24th. (Bottom half of their league).
Training facilities - don't really mind
Youth Facilities - good upwards

Basically, I would like a team which is decent - **** in it's league with little cash (enough to get a couple of freebies) but have a bit of potential to climb the leagues through it's youth. Thanks:D