Team with good youth system, preferably larger budget; either league 1, championship, PL or anywhere really.

I 'm looking for a team outside of england, with a good budget and that is in the Champions League or Europa League.
Please

Looking for the biggest challenges that could be line with the likes Dundee (2010) or Leeds (2007?)

I want a team doomed for extinction that only a madman would want to manage them. Just want to know if there is any others apart from Dundee, not bothered about what team it is.

Wednesday, Portsmouth, Plymouth (?)

Not sure about Plymouth, pretty sure they got a winding up order IRL so it can't be too great :p

Looking to manage long-term in the bundesliga. Need a club that has a chairman who will give time and patience as I build a team over a 5 year period. Any suggestions? Preferebly no EURO competition.

Team with good youth system, preferably larger budget; either league 1, championship, PL or anywhere really.

Ipswich:

Luke Hyam, Connor Wickham, Josh Carson just to name a few that are coming through their ranks

Last edited:
Any team that can play 4-4-2 with a pretty big transfer budget in any league

If possible, no top teams

english team championship or below 500k- 2mill budget except swansea cheers

Anyone looking to play in Ireland, go to the first division and play as Shelbourne. Good squad and decent but not very large budget. Also the club has the second best history in Irish football so players will be interested in signing for you. Tough challenge though with teams like Derry City and Cork City also seeking promotion

I want to try a mid table team, something like Genoa, but with money, max I would say 15M, What do you recommend ? And please, no Aston Villa

Hum, Napoli, Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani :wub: Think Im gonna give them a try, thanks mate :)

A team that can play a 4-5-1 formation with at least 4M and 5th-12th position

Looking for the biggest challenges that could be line with the likes Dundee (2010) or Leeds (2007?)

I want a team doomed for extinction that only a madman would want to manage them. Just want to know if there is any others apart from Dundee, not bothered about what team it is.

Luton from the BSP, Pompy in the championship