Which Team Should I Be?

just a team that will keep me interested and hooked for a change, any team. taaaaa!

Liga BBVA
Decent finances
Good squad
Espanyol their considered 2nd best in Barcelona but they have great players!Osvaldo,Callejon,Datolo however the need to tighten up the back line you will have like 2m i think.There are decent players available on a free transfer but i would look around big team youth academy's for a decent cb and lb for now!

Espanyol their considered 2nd best in Barcelona but they have great players!Osvaldo,Callejon,Datolo however the need to tighten up the back line you will have like 2m i think.There are decent players available on a free transfer but i would look around big team youth academy's for a decent cb and lb for now!

Cheers, might give them a go!

Need a challenge that is fun would prefer abroad unless something really good in England.

Rotherham or Salamanca mate!

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Need a challenge that is fun would prefer abroad unless something really good in England.

Mate get Salamanca in Spain to the top division!I had a career with them avoided relegation by 1 point in first year you have got awesome wingers who play best as inside fowards toti on the left perico on the right do not sell them at any cost!!in first year between them they got 30 goals and i played up to January of second season and Toti had 15 in the league and 2 in the cup!!

A medium team, (4th-8th-ish).
Decent budget, to get some players in.
Away from England :)

A medium team, (4th-8th-ish).
Decent budget, to get some players in.
Away from England :)
Espanyol,Atletico,Bordeaux,Lille,Rennes,Palermo,Genoa,Parma,Bayer Leverkusen,Koln,Benfica,Sporting Lisbon

Npower Championship or lower
Pretty good budget
Average team

Any suggestions?

Genoa or Palermo?
Genoa - Great all-round team (Eduardo, Rafinha, Veloso, Toni, etc.)
Palermo - Abel Hernandez and Javier Pastore (they have some promising youth)
Which one and why?

Genoa or Palermo?
Genoa - Great all-round team (Eduardo, Rafinha, Veloso, Toni, etc.)
Palermo - Abel Hernandez and Javier Pastore (they have some promising youth)
Which one and why?
Genoa as they aren't as big so it is more of a challenge.

Okay, just give me five random clubs where I can choose from out of the following countries: England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France

Last edited:
Okay, just give me five random clubs where I can choose from out of the following countries: England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France
Aston Villa
Hertha Berlin
Napoli
Athletico Madrid
PSV Eindhoven
LOSC Lillé Metropole

Back