Which Team Should I Be?

plymouth or peterborough? on foss' new update..
Depends. Plymouth are more of a challenge and you have no budget but Peterborough are the better team.

Okay, just give me five random clubs where I can choose from out of the following countries: England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France
Aston Villa
Birmingham
Wigan
Bayer Leverkusen
Wolfsburg
Gladbach (good team, I managed them)
Borussia Dortmund
Fiorentina
Lazio
Napoli
Palermo
Genoa
Villareal
Valencia
Ajax
FC Twente
LOSC Lille
RC Lens

I'm currently Aston Villa, hardly any budget and its a good challenge! Finishing in the top half is a nice little starter

Okay, just give me five random clubs where I can choose from out of the following countries: England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, France

I like challenges so :

England : Norwich City
Germany : 1.FC Saarbrücken
Italy : Reggina Calcio
Spain : CD Teneriffa
Netherlands : Maastricht
France : Sedan

plymouth or peterborough? on foss' new update..

Plymouth you are 11k over wage budget, £0 transfer budget- You can't really but anyone, so you are releying on the current squad. The risk of administration is also there- Its more of a re-building task for the 2nd season.

got afc wimbeldon into the championship after 4 seasons but after 2 more seasons the chairman sold the club and the new owners replaced me. Anybody no of a challanging fun save? preferably in england, not fussed about stadium or facillities not a great squad but a one or two good players to build around with some money to bring in a few good new players.

I find it very hard to keep playing a game and very rarley last more than 2 seasons sometimes less than half a season at a club because I get bored so I was think of doing a bit of a European and maybe later a world challenge like Africa asia or america as well but ill have to see.
I was thinking of doing the win the title in every top european country challenege but I dont know where to start and who to start as.Id like to start as a team with a bit of a budget because I have 2 players in mind id like to take with me when I leave a club but first off i need money to buy them(Enyeama 300k and Christian Benitez 2-4m).So really any club in Europe.I dont necessarily have the win the title first season so I dont want to be the very top teams.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Man U or Arsenal
**** slightly more of a challenege.
United is easy cept for the old players but thats about it.

got afc wimbeldon into the championship after 4 seasons but after 2 more seasons the chairman sold the club and the new owners replaced me. Anybody no of a challanging fun save? preferably in england, not fussed about stadium or facillities not a great squad but a one or two good players to build around with some money to bring in a few good new players.

Keep playing mate! Try to get the job in another team and show the new chairman in AFC Wimbledon that they made a huge mistake! :) I am currently doing an AFC Wimbledon save myself ;)

I find it very hard to keep playing a game and very rarley last more than 2 seasons sometimes less than half a season at a club because I get bored so I was think of doing a bit of a European and maybe later a world challenge like Africa asia or america as well but ill have to see.
I was thinking of doing the win the title in every top european country challenege but I dont know where to start and who to start as.Id like to start as a team with a bit of a budget because I have 2 players in mind id like to take with me when I leave a club but first off i need money to buy them(Enyeama 300k and Christian Benitez 2-4m).So really any club in Europe.I dont necessarily have the win the title first season so I dont want to be the very top teams.

I would highly recommend you Real Sociedad. They don't have a lot of budget, but you can increase it by selling players or with monthly installements. I'm playing currently with them and I am in my forth season. It's pretty funny and I broke the dominance of Barça and Real

I would highly recommend you Real Sociedad. They don't have a lot of budget, but you can increase it by selling players or with monthly installements. I'm playing currently with them and I am in my forth season. It's pretty funny and I broke the dominance of Barça and Real
Thanks I will give it a go some time.I finally finished a sason with united and I have for once lined up my perferred targets instead of just going out and buying whoever.

I´m trying a Swedish team at the moment. Quite a challenge to make it to the European leagues, as I get my rep up I´m going to try a change to a lower league team in another country with better economics and more talents. Most of the players that do well here seem to leave as quick as the came because of the low rep league.

Bad thing with this game is that I´d love to be 10 teams in 10 different leagues at the same time.

Forgot (Aik) is the team name.

I'm sick of starting again, i want a game that's interesting and that will last and not get boring after a few hours. i want a team that isn't going to win every cup, maybe one in a really low league(maybe league 1,2 or blue square premier) in the english league's. i want a young team, don't mind a few old players. i just want to be able to build my team up to be really good and get them promoted. not to bothered about the wage/transfer budget. also i'm currently using foss' update!

please if anyone will help.
much appreciated!

A team in Europe for the first season, with a budget of about 15mil and with a continental finish. And the team must be interesting and a bit young with a few experienced lads here and there.

Thanks!

Im struggling to settle in a game again, cant find a team that i enjoy playing with..ive tried dortmund,monaco,rangers,scotland, and really not enjoying any of them...open to any idea's!!!!

Back