Which Team Should I Be?

Hi there.

I'm looking for a team from a big city, in a major european country, who have always lived in the shadow of their rivals. However, preferably a bigger gap than for example 1860 and Bayern Munich. I'd like to build the club up from nothing, eventually overtaking the giant neighbours.

Hi there.

I'm looking for a team from a big city, in a major european country, who have always lived in the shadow of their rivals. However, preferably a bigger gap than for example 1860 and Bayern Munich. I'd like to build the club up from nothing, eventually overtaking the giant neighbours.

Espanyol? 1860 Munich is a good idea, Getafe? (The third Madrid team).

Thanks for the suggestions, but Espanyol and Getafe are already top-flight clubs. I'm looking for a lower-league team.

Nice one, cheers mate.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I've decided to go with Atletico Roma...

Hi guys, I am looking for MLS team, something like Oklahoma Thunder in NBA. Young squad, lack of experience. Which team should I pick?

Im looking for a team that i can build my success around defensive/counter attacking football any league as im now bored of trying to get every team playing the barca/arsenal way so i want quite a rigid solid team that utilise set pieces and power any idea's must have at a couple of million

please guys im desperate for a good save now!!!

I'm looking for a team in the second division of a nation that isn't one of the big ones (i.e. not england, Spain, France, Holland, Germany, Italy ) that have relatively high budgets so i can build them into a high division one team in their country and possibly compete well in European cups. Thanks in advance!

Im looking for a team that i can build my success around defensive/counter attacking football any league as im now bored of trying to get every team playing the barca/arsenal way so i want quite a rigid solid team that utilise set pieces and power any idea's must have at a couple of million

please guys im desperate for a good save now!!!
Swansea City as you have the players already at the club to play counter attacking football to a high standard.

Looking for a team in the top league with expectations of mid-table to continental challenge, but have the potential to challenge for the league...for example i loved my saves with wolfsburg and napoli. Looking for something of the same.

A club with a fair bit of money for their stature. Either a low EPL team or a high Championship team. No not Leicester, but someone with a bit of cash to spend.

A club with a fair bit of money for their stature. Either a low EPL team or a high Championship team. No not Leicester, but someone with a bit of cash to spend.
Preston is not a bad side althougu it was better in 2010 (i won the premier league twice in 5 years)

Looking for a team in the top league with expectations of mid-table to continental challenge, but have the potential to challenge for the league...for example i loved my saves with wolfsburg and napoli. Looking for something of the same.

Lille - I am halfway through my 1st season and loving it. You're expected a continental qualification but you can challenge for the title without too much trouble. Its a great team with plenty of talented youngsters.

Front 3 of Hazard, Sow and Gervinho is awesome - then you have a fearsome midfield of Cabaye, Balmont and Mavuba - strong defence of Debuchy, Rami, Chedjou and Emerson - and a great goalkeeper in Landreau.

The only real hole in the team is left back but Emerson/Beria will do for the first season.

Plu they have no debt...and a 50,000 seater stadium ready for the 2012/13 season.

Loving my Leverkusen save atm. Kiessling is a beast.

Back