Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for an International Team too manage-

Nothing too easy [IE- England/France/Spain] but something that will keep me entertained for a long time. Also, can I have a European International Team :)

livorno i want why i dont know

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

to manage a turkish football team its really good

Nothing too easy [IE- England/France/Spain] but something that will keep me entertained for a long time. Also, can I have a European International Team :)
I love Belgium, Italy or France as their rankings don't really determine their quality.

belgium are a good team, good young players

Agree, jacktaylor456. Belgium have Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Kompany, Mignolet, Bailly, Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne to name a few. I won 3-2 against Germany with Belgium, with De Bruyne scoring 2 goals in like 5 minutes after coming on at the end.

looking for a fun game, got bored of my old save and want a fun challange in england, can anyone help me

The boys in green,Ireland,Top quality players in Robbie Keane,Shay Given,Aiden McGeady,Richard Dunne,John O'Shea many more and we've got some good youth coming up!

looking for a fun game, got bored of my old save and want a fun challange in england, can anyone help me
Coventry, West Ham, West Brom, Newcastle, Watford, Swansea, QPR, Leceister, Leeds, Swindon

Everton or Sunderland?
Sunderland, because they aren't our rivals and because they got Gyan :P. Seriously, though, I would choose Sunderland as they are more of a challenge as you aren't as good as Everton.

A league one team with a ok budget and a decent team but not Peterborough, Plymouth, Southampton, Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday

Last edited:
Ok I started a game unemployed and just applied for enerywhere that had a vaccancy and the most interesting to come bac where.
Levante
Sienna
Torquay
Sport Recife.
These are the ones Ive narrowed it down to but who should I go for?

Im looking for a relatively easy team to manage but none of the best teams in the world, e.g. man u, barca, madrid, chelsea. More like tottenham with around £10+ transfer budget in either england, italy, spain or germany please.

Im looking for a relatively easy team to manage but none of the best teams in the world, e.g. man u, barca, madrid, chelsea. More like tottenham with around £10+ transfer budget in either england, italy, spain or germany please.

Malaga!

I'm looking for a top division side in one of the bigger cities in England but is mid to lower position in the league with a reasonable budget
im using LFCMarshall's Summer update!

I'm looking for a top division side in one of the bigger cities in England but is mid to lower position in the league with a reasonable budget
im using LFCMarshall's Summer update!

Aston Villa maybe? Good Youth Set-Up there, and a reasonble budget.

Or Birmingham/Sunderland. Unsure of their budgets though, but they both have decent sides.

Aston Villa maybe? Good Youth Set-Up there, and a reasonble budget.

Or Birmingham/Sunderland. Unsure of their budgets though, but they both have decent sides.

Thanks man i'l take a look maybe try and get the brums promoted again

Ok I started a game unemployed and just applied for enerywhere that had a vaccancy and the most interesting to come bac where.
Levante
Sienna
Torquay
Sport Recife.
These are the ones Ive narrowed it down to but who should I go for?

I would go for Levante as they have a nice squad and it would be a good challenge. Or you could choose sport recife as it is very nice to play in brazil

Back