Which Team Should I Be?

Ok I started a game unemployed and just applied for enerywhere that had a vaccancy and the most interesting to come bac where.
Levante
Sienna
Torquay
Sport Recife.
These are the ones Ive narrowed it down to but who should I go for?

I would go for Sport Recife. Brazilian league is very interesting and attractive!

I want a team in England, League 1 or below with a good budget, little to no debt and decent players.

Sheffield Wednesday - No debt, Big stadium, loaded chairman, £1m transfer budget.

A championship team with a good squad, not expected to go up first season but have the potential.
Not bothered about budget, Also want it to be a long term save?

Watford will be great for that, good squad, young and not to high expectations .

Looking for a Brazilian 3rd division side with potential and youth on its side. Funds not important but must be able to at least pay players wages.

I love the Bundesliga best because there are no quotas when it comes to buying players and stuff.

Looking for a side that has good players and a decent wage budget. But they must be in the lowest division in either Spain, France or Germany. P.S. this will be a long term save!

hiya

i would like a first league brazillian team i want them to have a reasonably strong team and a good transfer budget

any ideas ?

Preferbaly looking for a team in the championship, league 1 or bundesliga. one team from each if you could reccomend ?

a side with a very settled squad not needing loads of players possibly around 22, alot of potential in the squad but the board arent wanting massive achievemnt.

not bothered about the budget, preferbaly something with potential to be a long-term save ?

cheers

I would quite like to be an english team with a bit of money and fan support behind them. I don't mind if its premiership or below.

Any ideas?

I'm not really sure what i want tbh. I'm torn between various challenges such as; making Athletico Bilbao the best club in the world(basque players) saving Dundee or any other in debt ruined teams, and possibly lower league management, and if LLM then i would like a good wage budget at least and a transfer budget would be nice but isn't necessary.
I do prefer (and usually) to manage in England but would be willing to give other countries a go but again i would prefer England, or a challenge, i want something to test me as i probably wont be having many more long term saves until FM 2012.
Thanks in advance.

Looking for a Bundesliga, Serie A or Ligue 1 team that has a decent transfer budget to start off with (£15M upwards). I've already tried Bayern and the £19M was not a good enough budget when you consider Olic, Altintop & Robben are all out for the first 6 months, and I wanted to bring in a new LB + CB.

Preferbaly looking for a team in the championship, league 1 or bundesliga. one team from each if you could reccomend ?

a side with a very settled squad not needing loads of players possibly around 22, alot of potential in the squad but the board arent wanting massive achievemnt.

not bothered about the budget, preferbaly something with potential to be a long-term save ?

cheers

For the championship Ipswich could be a great one i managed to get them up to the prem and keep them there. If you can sign the right players it should be an interesting story.

Questions about 2 teams:
1) Aston Villa - What's the budget like (transfer and wage)? What is the minimum expectation?
2) Anzhi Makhachkala - Same question.

And which team is easier to play with?

I'd like to manage a team that would usually get into the europa league and be pushing for the champions league, any nation, 15+ mill budget, not a very big squad.
Thanks!

I'd like to manage a team that would usually get into the europa league and be pushing for the champions league, any nation, 15+ mill budget, not a very big squad.
Thanks!
Dnipro in Ukraine maybe...i think the budget is a bit lesser than 15 though

Liverpool or Atletico Madrid? Can you help with club selection?

I'd say Atletico if you want the challenge of trying to displace the two Spanish giants...with Liverpool it shouldn't be that hard to win EPL

Last edited:
Looking for a Bundesliga, Serie A or Ligue 1 team that has a decent transfer budget to start off with (£15M upwards). I've already tried Bayern and the £19M was not a good enough budget when you consider Olic, Altintop & Robben are all out for the first 6 months, and I wanted to bring in a new LB + CB.

Serie A - Roma.
Bundesliga - Leverkusen, I don't think you get 15mill, but with what you get - you are able to win the league, EURO Cup and even German Cup with ease.

Back