Which Team Should I Be?

Atletico madrid. You start with hardly any spending money but come november they give you a bucket load of cash. I spent £65m in the january transfer window and finished 2nd 4 points off barcelona and 2 points above real madrid.

Has anyone tried to manage Real Madrid? I was thinking yesterday, thats maybe the only team i've never been before. Just my try it for fun
- What tacticts, formations suits the best for this team?

Looking to start a new save with a European team that is not in England or Italy.

Ideally, they:

- Are not a current top team, but attractive enough for top players in the mid-long term.
- Have a decent transfer and wage budget (>10m pounds) for a start
- Have a decent first team
- Have a chairman/board that does not interfere too much

Any suggestions, thanks!

Looking to start a new save with a European team that is not in England or Italy.

Ideally, they:

- Are not a current top team, but attractive enough for top players in the mid-long term.
- Have a decent transfer and wage budget (>10m pounds) for a start
- Have a decent first team
- Have a chairman/board that does not interfere too much

Any suggestions, thanks!

Dortmund, Leverkusen, Werder Bremen, Atletico Madrid, Villareal, Valencia, PSV, FC Twente.

I need a challenge, i would prefer to have money but its not essential, and i don't mind what leagues, i would like this challenge to test my skills and probably result in a long term game, for example managing athletic bilbao to world glory with only basque players which is one of my options i just want to see if any of you have any others.
Thanks in Advance :D

I need a challenge, i would prefer to have money but its not essential, and i don't mind what leagues, i would like this challenge to test my skills and probably result in a long term game, for example managing athletic bilbao to world glory with only basque players which is one of my options i just want to see if any of you have any others.

Try Portsmouth or Dundee.

Caxias do Sul - Brazilian Third Division. No History, No Transfer Budget, Small Debt, and a Decent Squad with some quality players.

wanted to do something in La Liga....decided to do Athletic, were a good mid-table side, had three good players in Martinez, Munian, and Llorente.....didnt know about the non-basque rule :| .....any suggestions would prefer to be in La Liga a team similar to Atheltic, doesnt necessarily have to be in La Liga, budget doesnt have to be over the top

also to add Ill be using mainly 4-4-2 tactics, so a team that has players that can fit into a 4-4-2

wanted to do something in La Liga....decided to do Athletic, were a good mid-table side, had three good players in Martinez, Munian, and Llorente.....didnt know about the non-basque rule :| .....any suggestions would prefer to be in La Liga a team similar to Atheltic, doesnt necessarily have to be in La Liga, budget doesnt have to be over the top

also to add Ill be using mainly 4-4-2 tactics, so a team that has players that can fit into a 4-4-2

I would suggest you Malaga as they have a good budget at the beginning of the first season or Sevilla. Both have great players for a 4-4-2

I know for Villa the minimum expectation is a top-half finish with £5M transfer budget & 950k p/w. I'd go for Continental finish, £6.5M & £1.1M p/w.

Thanks for the info, probably going to start a new career with Villa, and after that, Anzhi Makhachkala (sp)

Gama SE - sign Jonatas (MC) and you will fly through the league

i would like a nice short league with a couple of teams battling it out, decent budgets but good rep and a team to do well in atleast the europa league.
i can think of the scottish and russian leagues but are there anymore.....

want to start a completely different save! forget all the big leagues like england,france,spain,italy etc etc. want to manage in a not so popular country

want to start a completely different save! forget all the big leagues like england,france,spain,italy etc etc. want to manage in a not so popular country
Manage my local team.
Limerick F.C
They play in the Irish First Divison.Your predicited to come 3rd by the media.You should be able to gain promotion then you should look to stay in the Prem and knock Bohemians and Shamrock Rovers out of there rythm of dominating the Irish League.

Any suggestions about a mediocre team with quite a high budget? Preferably in England, Italy, Spain , France or Germany (2nd division if possible :))

^ Sheffield Wednesday in League One, good squad, good finances and transfer budget

Back