Which Team Should I Be?

Any suggestions about a mediocre team with quite a high budget? Preferably in England, Italy, Spain , France or Germany (2nd division if possible :))

Hertha BSC - Germany 2nd division, have some history, unsure about budget though. Augsborg(sp) are good too in same league.

England - Southampton, Leicester.

want to start a completely different save! forget all the big leagues like england,france,spain,italy etc etc. want to manage in a not so popular country

Caxias do Sul - Brazilian Third Divison.

Hey, im looking for a team who can challenge for Uefa Cup and has around 15m to spend, preferabley england
Also it needs to attract not world stars but well known players
Thanks!

a team that used to be in the top league (EG/ SWFC, Southampton) but are not anymore. They need a decent budget and squad, outside of England please (Not Hertha)

@Aldoc If your using LFC marshalls latest update then I suggest using Birmingham.Decent squad plus a 10m budget.Also there are alot of quality free transfers so you should look into a save with them.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

a team that used to be in the top league (EG/ SWFC, Southampton) but are not anymore. They need a decent budget and squad, outside of England please (Not Hertha)
If you have LFC marshalls latest update them Sampdoria are in the Italian 2nd divison.Dont have any idea what there finances are like but they have a decent squad.

Last edited:
So yeah, i've had a Liverpool save which is now well into it's 9th season and i'm starting to get a little bored.
I've also got a west brom save 6 season in and i've managed to win the champions league once with them so far.

Looking for somthing else to do, i'd prefer one of the main 5 leagues although I wont rule out a different league.
Mainly just looking for a team with a decent youth set up, that I can use to start building up a great future team.

*EDIT* forgot to say, using 11.3 and LFCMarshalls latest update.

Last edited:
A Championship or League 1 team that has the players to play a 4-5-1 (4-3-3) and a decent budget that allows me to take them to the PL in 2/3 seasons.

Hi All,

Would like suggestions on a low division Spanish team that has potential to make La Liga quickly, good finances and good stadium or potential to expand greatly the finance and stadium.

Thanks

Hi All,

Would like suggestions on a low division Spanish team that has potential to make La Liga quickly, good finances and good stadium or potential to expand greatly the finance and stadium.

Thanks

not 100% but cadiz?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

looking for a team that are mid table and hav the resources to be able to challenge for the top after a few seasons

Hey all. I'm looking to start a new save, and here are my pre-requisites:

1. "Fallen" footballing giant (something like Fortuna Dusseldorf, or Leeds)
2. Must not be from English or Spanish leagues
3. Relatively stable finances with the resources to rebuild

Cheers.

Hi All,

Thanks

Cordoba in Liga Adelante. They have good finances and a relatively big stadium and lies in one of the largest cities in Spain.

Hey all. I'm looking to start a new save, and here are my pre-requisites:

1. "Fallen" footballing giant (something like Fortuna Dusseldorf, or Leeds)
2. Must not be from English or Spanish leagues
3. Relatively stable finances with the resources to rebuild

Cheers.

Chernomorets Odesa in Ukraine. They have a solid economy and will move into a 35k stadium in February 2012. I am playing them right now, currently building a competitor to Shakhtar. :) They have very good training facilities, but you should build up the youth facilities yourself. So far I brought 2 African talents and 1 Brazilian talent to the club. My advice to you is to bring Vladimir Yurchenko to the club. He will definitely be the best player you have. Sooner or later you can sell him for around 5£ million!

Le Mans FC or SC Bastia in France or maybe Modena or Torino in italy. Not sure on Spain and Germany.

Thanks mate

Will give le mans a go I think cheers. For help

---------- Post added 21/06/2011 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/06/2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Le Mans FC or SC Bastia in France or maybe Modena or Torino in italy. Not sure on Spain and Germany.

Cheers

Will give le mans a go

Back