Which Team Should I Be?

Can you tell me what team is better for me to manage and why. Le Mans or Nantes?

Hey all. I'm looking to start a new save, and here are my pre-requisites:

1. "Fallen" footballing giant (something like Fortuna Dusseldorf, or Leeds)
2. Must not be from English or Spanish leagues
3. Relatively stable finances with the resources to rebuild

Cheers.

Try Munchen 1860, although they have a bit troublesome finances.

In France I would suggest Strassbourg - now in division National.

Italian classic should be Hellas Verona, but I've also found Livorno a very interesting challenge.

Low league not too low can't buy decent players

France, Italy, Germany, Spain

Thanks

Betis, just got relegated to spanish 2nd teir, barce atheletico (with barce as the main team... im sure plenty of good players will join you) for germany you could try dusseldorf? or TSV 1860 München or FSV Frankfurt

Betis, just got relegated to spanish 2nd teir, barce atheletico (with barce as the main team... im sure plenty of good players will join you) for germany you could try dusseldorf? or TSV 1860 München or FSV Frankfurt

Always a good idea to try Düsseldorf

Want a team outside of the elite leagues who are good and potential worldbeaters, all suggestions are open as ive had an Icelandic save before which was fun!

Im looking for a lower league team to manage..
One that has money to buy some decent players..

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Want a team outside of the elite leagues who are good and potential worldbeaters, all suggestions are open as ive had an Icelandic save before which was fun!

Try Standart,Partizan,Zagreb,Genk

i want to coaching the liverpool, liverpool is my favorite club. if i can the coach liverpool, i want to treble winer.
grey.png

I would like to manage a lower-end team in either the First Division or Second Division in Europe. One that won't have TOO many debts and a reasonable transfer budget for a small team..

barca or real
im in 2016 both have offered me the job
both have 150m to spend

Epl??

Hi peeps

I want to manage a team with potential in the future who are midtable. I don't want a relegation club because that's too challenging for me but not a team that's too easy

thanks

Hi peeps

I want to manage a team with potential in the future who are midtable. I don't want a relegation club because that's too challenging for me but not a team that's too easy

thanks
birmingham
sunderland
fulham
everton

in la liga
theres malaga

who to be ?

liverpool, tottenham

roma

atletico madrid

not sure which to take control of help please???

or any other similair reputaion (3-5ish in respected leagues to break the typical man utd inter barce etc stronghold)

thanks

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

also forgot to mention the nations i want are
france spain italy germany england

sory for double post guys

Anybody ever started a Juventus save?, quite like the idea of starting one with the old lady, seeing as they have a great history and would be interesting to try and build them back up to champions league winners!

I would like a team with a great fanbase potential and attractivity. A team which can get good attendances / stadium once taken to the top.
ty

Right - Decided to finally start a new save after playing my longest game yet in FM. I aint really sure what im looking for, but something fresh. I usually go teams like Rangers, Everton, Wigan and the most recent was QPR. Ive started a new game with four nations - Spain, Italy, England and Scotland. I've even thought about going international!

I know that doesnt help, but as I said a dunno what im looking for.

Somebody got some advice or help for me!

Here's a Suggestion
Try Leicester City in The Championship
They're not a bad side and you get up to 10 million to spend.
You've also got Middlesbrough who are good and if you sell this guy's clause (can't remember his name) you get like 7 million to spend.
Hope this helps!

Back