Which Team Should I Be?

How do they negotiate it? or does it do it after 2/3 weeks into the game ?

It's just random. If you're on about what I think you are then the clause is in the transfer centre with the rest of them. It'll get an arrow by it when the board have negotiated a price with the other club's board. Just keep checking every few days in the hope that has the chance to be sold. It's random though. You have no control over it and it just happens.

I'm looking for a lower league team in a country that work permits are easy to get! like spain,germany... also, a team that have good training facilities please!

I am looking for a Blue Square League Team that has some good facilities or youths.Actually i am looking for the easiest club to manage from that league!
Thanks in advance!

I do not have a lot of knowledge of clubs outside of England

Mid Table Side, that can challenge for the title of that league with 3-5 Seasons
A Save which isnt too easy or too hard.
I Might recognise some of the players due to their profile.
Decent Sized Budget to sign 3-5 players in the first window
Reasonable Expectation

I do not have a lot of knowledge of clubs outside of England

Mid Table Side, that can challenge for the title of that league with 3-5 Seasons
A Save which isnt too easy or too hard.
I Might recognise some of the players due to their profile.
Decent Sized Budget to sign 3-5 players in the first window
Reasonable Expectation
Malaga,Napoli,Werder Bremen!

Looking for a team in any league but have one star player , who i can relucantly sell to try and build my own team so pref a team with low budget but some sort of status!!! any idea's?

Looking for a team in any league but have one star player , who i can relucantly sell to try and build my own team so pref a team with low budget but some sort of status!!! any idea's?
you could try bolton, you could sell gary cahill for quite abit then get a few good players

Or Stoke by selling Shawcross because the only other good players you have is Jones(not all that good) and begovic(Great up and coming keeper)

By far a challenge Athletic Bilbao - Liga BBVA
You can only sign Basque players which is an area of southern France and nothern Spain.

Portsmouth - Championship
Put under a transfer embargo and theres always new owners in and out. Alot of your staff get poached by Premier league teams and you have a small squad in a long league.

Blackpool - Premier League
Poor squad compared to everyone else in the league, Not alot of money, poor facilities which puts alot of players off.

Everton - Premier League
Little or no money, Need improvements up front and trying to please the fans and the board with a repectable high finish.

Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs - Scotish Premier League
Very little money and very tight purse strings, Try and break the old firm and win the league.

Celtic or Rangers - Scotish Premier League
League success isnt hard, But push for europe and see where you get.

Histon Town - Blue Square Premier (I Think?)
On the edge of administration all the time, No money at all and an aging squad with the average age of 31.

Ac Milan - Serie A
No money in the first summer. Old squad with a poor mentality.

Scotland - Europe
Not a bad squad but have been let down alot in the last 30-40 years where much more has been expected of them and they've not achieved anything.

Republic of Ireland - Europe
Good squad but no major trophies and a poor history.

Maccelsfield - League 2
Face the drop no money, Poor squad.

Swansea or Cardiff - Championship
Can you be the first manager to guide a welsh team to the English Premier League? (I know swansea have in real life)

Bologna - Serie A
Deducted 3 points from 2010/2011 doesnt sound alot but after one win you still have no points your always chasing the season.

Levante - Liga BBVA
Terrible squad, Little money and odds on to go down

Ok - Gonna try something.

Now, what im going to do is start a new game and click pick a team and league for me, HOWEVER!
I want someone to post a random but realistic number and thats how many times I will click on pick a team and league for me.
Whoever it lands on I will go, a bit like a lottery draft.

The first person to quote this and say a number is the only person I will do, after that it's pointless.
Il let you know what team i've got.

So-...PICK A NUMBER FOR ME! (Between 1 - 100 if possible, but if you wanna go nuts, go nuts!)

Back