Which Team Should I Be?

Ok, Ferran I did it seven times and the team i've been told to use is LEEDS UNITED. Although i've already done them, so pick another number someone! Im wanting a fresh challenge.

Seriously dont believe this - Swansea City (Been there, tried that!)

There's four leagues, Italy, Spain, England, Scotland.

Another number please!

SUCCESS - 21!

Starting a new game and its a first for me.
Italian B side Atalanta.

Might need some tips on this, never managed outside britain.
But it's a challenge.

Guys need your help. Can't get into the game, I always play few pre-season games and then just leave the team, I don't know why but it is always too boring for me. What could you advice me that would get me into the game and hold for a lot of seasons? Country, league doesn'n matter. Thanks.

Guys need your help. Can't get into the game, I always play few pre-season games and then just leave the team, I don't know why but it is always too boring for me. What could you advice me that would get me into the game and hold for a lot of seasons? Country, league doesn'n matter. Thanks.

I had this same problem, Try being a team with a big budget e.g Man City, Man Utd or Liverpool and spend spend.

OR

Pick a team with a low budget e.g Blackburn, West Ham, Wigan, Wolves and Bolton and see where you get.

OR

Take over a national team either good (Spain, England, France, Brazil, Argentina or Italy) Or bad..

I fancy playing with a team outside of England, with a bit of money, and potential to do well domestically, and in europe.

Suggestions please!

I'm looking for a team that has the players to play a 4-4-2/4-2-4 system. It doesn't really matter in what country, although the team can't be Man United since I'm a massive Man City fan.
Excuse me for the english if it's bad, I'm from Sweden.

If you move up with Leicester to premier league you get like .. 30 m to spend! second year!

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Chelsea can play 4-4-2 ! Liverpool too :)

looking for a team that have the players to challenge for Europe but just need a bit of tweeking, budget around 5-15 million...suggestions?

Desperatly in need of something exciting guys!

i really want to find a smaller club that i can turn into a force but obviously there needs to be some steps for me to start!

I want a team like arsenal in the sense of most of the squad is under 25

HELP!!!

Desperatly in need of something exciting guys!

i really want to find a smaller club that i can turn into a force but obviously there needs to be some steps for me to start!

I want a team like arsenal in the sense of most of the squad is under 25

HELP!!!

Lille OSC is what you need! got a pretty young squad and don't have many european achievements.

I fancy playing with a team outside of England, with a bit of money, and potential to do well domestically, and in europe.

Suggestions please!

anzhi in russia but dunno what their finances are like in the game. i gave them a sugar daddy and updated their squad. their transfer budget is basically limitless, and they can offer whater wages they want, just matter of who they can attract. they offered gatusso something crazy to join them, over 200 grand a week

然后使用谷歌翻译

<)

As for me, I'm looking for a mid-table team that can challenge to qualify for the Europa League.

names coming through my head are: hoffenheim, aston villa, everton, malaga, espanyol, fiorentina,palermo, hamburg

i'm currently using Wally's new update, looking for a Blue square premier north/south, blue square premier or league 2 team, team to build up, as i keep making new ones all the time.. i really want to settle into a game which it's going to make it fun playing, i would like a team.. maybe debts just not as much aslong as i can get some players on free agent, doesn't need to be a really good team.. could even be battling for relegation, i don't mind.. just aslong as i can have a good game and not keep restarting :)

started a game with Sevilla.....finished up the season, was just curious as to when you get your money during the summer its July 2nd, and the board havent asked what my expectations are for the upcoming season

Back