Which Team Should I Be?

heyho guys, me and 2 of my friends would like to start a game in which we take some decent clubs from the bigger leagues(England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France) I would like you to suggest 3 clubs by country if possible(so for example: Spain- Atl.Madrid, Villarr. and Valencia) that are pretty close transfer budget wise and maybe are challenging for some european silverware (not a criteria, but prefered). Thanks for your help

I am looking for suggestions for a team in Europe, located in 2nd division or lower with good potential for advancement, decent budget for transfers, good youth facilities, and a reputation for playing an attacking style of football. thanks.

heyho guys, me and 2 of my friends would like to start a game in which we take some decent clubs from the bigger leagues(England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France) I would like you to suggest 3 clubs by country if possible(so for example: Spain- Atl.Madrid, Villarr. and Valencia) that are pretty close transfer budget wise and maybe are challenging for some european silverware (not a criteria, but prefered). Thanks for your help
try in Italy with Palermo, Udinese and Genoa

im always arsenal since i support them, but im bored of being them now and want to be a team from either the french,spanish or italian league who is playing in the europa league and has a good squad and a bit of money to spend. any ideas?

Does anybody have any experience in Brazil? I am undecided between Vasco and Gremio (I want a mid-table club with great potential, some good players, good tradition and nice kits!)

Thanks.

Maybe Cruzeiro, great facilities, staff and some good players. Between Vasco and Gremio, I would choose Gremio ( since I'm United fan :P )

You should definitely go for Gremio. They have great youngsters like Mario Fernandes or Neuton and they have a fabulous youth academy just like cruzeiro. However I think Cruzeiro has a better squad. Vasco isn't that good I think, but I've never tried it.

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll go for Gremio. Cruzeiro look good, but Gremio aren't predicted to finish as high.

i'm currently using Wally's new update, looking for a Blue square premier north/south, blue square premier or league 2 team, team to build up, as i keep making new ones all the time.. i really want to settle into a game which it's going to make it fun playing, i would like a team.. maybe debts just not as much aslong as i can get some players on free agent, doesn't need to be a really good team.. could even be battling for relegation, i don't mind.. just aslong as i can have a good game and not keep restarting :)

Team in Europe, quater final-ish Champions League club, decent finances, not favourites for their league but top 5-ish.
Or a mid-table side with the ability to be a great team in a few years.

Last edited:
Dortmund, Athletico, Villareal, Roma, Forientina (sp) Villa, Napoli.
Or Sunderland, Birminham, Bilbao, Hoffenheim, Genoa

Last edited:
I would like to be in the blue square prem or bs/ bn
not bothered about transfer budget
A team which is fun to build up
Also with a short name if you could (don't ask)

Thanks

AFC Wimbledon/Crawley/Luton/Darlington/Havant and Waterlooville

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Last edited:
looking for a big name team thats fallen away. can be in the 1st division of a country if there is any you can think of. thanks.

Back