Which Team Should I Be?

looking for a big name team thats fallen away. can be in the 1st division of a country if there is any you can think of. thanks.

I can only think of Juventus which is in the 1st division!
4-5 years of failure in Italy and in europe!

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I'm between Sampdoria,La Coruna,Sunderland and Malaga!Which to choose?
I need help!Please say why!

La coruna is an ace save. Don t go with sampdoria as they have lost their best player

Team

Hello everybody,I would like a team which has the average age of players 21-22 years(kind of Watford or CS Sedan Ardennes),second league somewhere in Europe,with a secure budget for transfers(around 500K euro) and I want to have no pressure(example:in first year at CSSA I had to finish top half,and in the second year they proposed me to promote).
Thanks in advance.

Don't like Spurs :p.

they're actually quite decent to manage with the update, i'm enjoying my one. you get around 15 million to spend and with monthly installments you can get a title challenging squad. my starting line up is

gomes

van der wiel
dawson
gallas
riise

lennon
huddlestone
modric
bale

vdv

rossi

HELP!!!

I'm getting bored of the game....somebody save me lol

I'm struggling to settle into a save, and the longer it goes on for, the less enjoyable i'm finding football manager. I do like the ideas of taking bottom teams to the top, but usually i get bored after 3/4 promotions, and i've managed tons of teams in Britain as well.

If anyone could think of a team, that can offer excitement at nearly every turn to get me back into this, you'll be a star! lol

Team out of the top leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France) that is able to easily win the domestic league but it is a challenge in the champions league, i don't want any league rules like max of 3 foreign players etc.
Thanks

Team out of the top leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France) that is able to easily win the domestic league but it is a challenge in the champions league, i don't want any league rules like max of 3 foreign players etc.
Thanks
Anderlecht?

What is the worst team in England?

Tottenham.

Lads I need an enjoyable Turkish team to be, I was thinking Galatasaray or Bursaspor, maybe Genclerbirligi and follow it my habit of managing teams from each nation's capital.

Galatasaray is worth a try. They have high expectations and just small budget.

Okay guys, I have had a Southampton save lately. I promoted but then got stuck in the Championship and I couldn't really get the team going so I changed clubs and Cardiff gave me a contract but now I have the same problem! I can't get them going, I don't know what to do!
Please help me! What do I need to do? Should I keep trying or start a new save? Cause if I better start a new save, which team should I be? Promote with Swansea, try and win trophies with Arsenal for a change or Tottenham. And why would you recommend that team?

So stay with Cardiff, promote Swansea, trophies with Arsenal or Tottenham.

I would like to manage a scottish team with good potenial, but not Celtic or rangers . Don't care about budget. Cheers

small team, from any country, big budget!!!!
Malaga and Suwon Blue Wings.I actually wanna ask a question to people.Has anyone played as Suwon,if you start a game in July They have a budget of 45m anyone know if good enough players(From Prem league,Liga Sagres and other leagues mid to high table players) sign for them.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Okay guys, I have had a Southampton save lately. I promoted but then got stuck in the Championship and I couldn't really get the team going so I changed clubs and Cardiff gave me a contract but now I have the same problem! I can't get them going, I don't know what to do!
Please help me! What do I need to do? Should I keep trying or start a new save? Cause if I better start a new save, which team should I be? Promote with Swansea, try and win trophies with Arsenal for a change or Tottenham. And why would you recommend that team?

So stay with Cardiff, promote Swansea, trophies with Arsenal or Tottenham.
Stay with Cardiff pick up bargin signings and free transfers and get major loans and try your hardest eventually you might even get noticed by a club in the prem who have sacked there manager and believe it or not you might fail upwards.

Guys what do you think about Russian first league? I would like to try it. I need definetely not the best best club which should have some transfer budget and players. Thanks

Guys what do you think about Russian first league? I would like to try it. I need definetely not the best best club which should have some transfer budget and players. Thanks
Anzhi or however it is spelt.If you havwe LFC's newest update they have like £12m.

Thinking about starting a new save, I can load about five leagues, Not looking to manage in england though. I like my foreign players! (Almost all of my saves have been Borussia Dortmund)

Back