Top half finisher
10-20mil
england, spain, italy
top division eg serie a, prem

Would like a team with a bit of attraction and money which would allow me to get in a crop of young players and not expect too much for the first season and would allow me time to let the players grow together... ahh, the dream job! Any ideas? ;o(

Would like a team with a bit of attraction and money which would allow me to get in a crop of young players and not expect too much for the first season and would allow me time to let the players grow together... ahh, the dream job! Any ideas? ;o(

Aston Villa?

Malaga

Italian club who are mid table regulars with fairly substantial budget that would allow me to attract quality. I'd like to try and drive them into the European places

Budget : More than 4 million pounds
Media Prediction : 11 to 5
Any ideas?

Looking for a big challenge:

1) Mid-table prediction
2) Average/rich finances
3) Great Youths

league 1 or below. Mid table predicted finish. Decent finances (not important). Decent players. Want to strive towards Europe. Any team League 1 or below if im not detailed enough.

league 1 or below. Mid table predicted finish. Decent finances (not important). Decent players. Want to strive towards Europe. Any team League 1 or below if im not detailed enough.

Swindon?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Looking for a big challenge:

1) Mid-table prediction
2) Average/rich finances
3) Great Youths

Zaragoza?

League: Seria A
Budget: Any
Finances: Average
Media Prediction: 4-10

Looking for a club to build a legacy at, one that's fun as i'm going for a long term save at a club im not familiar with, and i have next to no knowledge of italian clubs.

English premier league around 10M
maybe one fighting not to be relegated or in the bottom half (sorry if what i said is not right im not english)
in fm 2010 i used to use wolves and they had 10M more a less i would like one team simmilar