Which Team Should I Be?

League- English,Spanish,Italian
Good Budget
Not a big team that success is guaranteed.
And also give me an aim while your at it!

I want a top tier team!

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Nottm Forest btw

Nottm Forest or Middlesborough?????
Please say why!"
Thanks!

Forest - just prefer them. They have history and it'd be a better feeling to get them back to the top. Don't like Boro, so there is my reasoning.

Any ideas on mine, at the very top of the page?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Right.

I am really struggling to find a save and team that I enjoy managing after ditching a save that I had for about 5 seasons and wanted something fresh so I'm putting my decision in the FM Base poster's hands.

Leagues - I'll be loading England, Spain, Italy and Germany but happy with any European league
Challenge - I want to try and take a team to the next level. Must be an expected top half finisher but I want to try and take a CL qualifier to the League title, a Europa League qualifier to the CL or a mid table finisher in to Europe. I don't mind which as long as it fits one of these ideas
Budget - reasonable but not massive. Essentially, enough to be able to at least make a few attempt purchases in the transfer market
Added bonus - good to excellent youth and training set up.

Cheers for any ideas in advance

Anyone?

Team in the English Premier League- Should have half-decent budget, not a bad side but maybe on the fringes of a relegation battle but real potential to push on into the Europa League in the opening seasons.

How about Newcastle? Sign yourself Christian Benitez and you've got yourself a EPL goal-machine ;D

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

When I get back I'm going to go for an Aberdeen save. They have a team good enough to split the Old Firm in a couple of seasons, with Europa League possibly after the first season. They've also got some top youngsters: Frazer Fyvie, Peter Pawlett, Jack Macgenniss etc.

I am loading up a lot of leagues and as in previous fm's would like to make a career starting near the bottom and finishing at the top (real, barca, inter etc), no english teams please. Any suggestions?

I want a team in BSB south/north that has a huge population or something similar in any EU country

Thanks

League- English,Spanish,Italian
Good Budget
Not a big team that success is guaranteed.
And also give me an aim while your at it!
palermo and udinese
two reserve fullbacks (kelly? masilela? both?), a right winger if you can get one, a 4-1-2-2-1 formation and you're good with that in sicily

I'd like to play with a team which dominates their league just like Bayern Munich and Shakthar Donetzk, but not them.

Or a big team which has some financial problems, but not Manu.

Last edited:
Right.

I am really struggling to find a save and team that I enjoy managing after ditching a save that I had for about 5 seasons and wanted something fresh so I'm putting my decision in the FM Base poster's hands.

Leagues - I'll be loading England, Spain, Italy and Germany but happy with any European league
Challenge - I want to try and take a team to the next level. Must be an expected top half finisher but I want to try and take a CL qualifier to the League title, a Europa League qualifier to the CL or a mid table finisher in to Europe. I don't mind which as long as it fits one of these ideas
Budget - reasonable but not massive. Essentially, enough to be able to at least make a few attempt purchases in the transfer market
Added bonus - good to excellent youth and training set up.

Cheers for any ideas in advance

Villa? Getafe? Napoli? Schalke? Fulham?

I'd like to play with a team which dominates their league just like Bayern Munich and Shakthar Donetzk, but not them.

Porto/Benfica
Juventus/Napoli
CSKA/Zenit
Lyon
Valencia
Rosenborg

Mix of big teams who dominate and some with financial problems, hope there's one there for you...

BATE - Belarus? Amazing youth academy, the initial seasons will be spent with you trying to keep a hold of your prized assets.

I want a team that has a good History . Like Leeds,Southampton,Nott Forest.(But not these...)
Huge debt
So so players but at least had 1 star
Spain/Serie A/English

I Want To Start A Save With A Team With Good Youth And A Bit Of Money.
Who Shall I Be?
Borussia Dortmund
Or
LOSC Lillie

I Think I Will Got For France As Lillie Only Has A Small Stadium And I Want To Pack It Out. In Other Words, There Are Improvemets To be MAde. Also It Has Hazard And Gehviniho.

Back