Which Team Should I Be?

Barcelona B Villarell B Torino

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Torina Barcelona B atlanta, CREWE

Braga

AZ Alkmaar

Herenveen

Sevilla

Sunderland

FC Copenhagen

Palermo

Genoa

Almeria

I want a game to play along side my long term save. I am going to use LFC Marshall's latest update. I want a team with good youngsters and has the chance of winning the champions league or europa league within 3 to 5 seasons.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Anyone?

Nk Dinamo - Croatia? Some great youngsters.

Hey guys...I NEED HELP!!!Please!
I managed Bilbao and had the most fun save ever but i missed the feeling i had when i spent 20-30 mills on players and now i am looking for a fun team to start.
I need the following:
Team in England or Spain(Preferably SPAIN)
Mid table prediction(8-14)
some descent budget(at least 2-3 mil)
If possible,good or great facilities!
Thanks in advance!I really need to start playing FM again!

Hey guys.... I need help too
wanna just start a long term save with a team who can win there league any league in England!! and are really fun to manage!
I need to play this amazing game again

Hey guys.... I need help too
wanna just start a long term save with a team who can win there league any league in England!! and are really fun to manage!
I need to play this amazing game again

Leeds is a fun save and some say it is easy to win championship with them!
Personally i enjoyed it but i lost at the Playoffs.
Also Crawley in League 2.Very rich and you can rebuild the squad as you wish!
Another team that comes to mind is Birmingham!It is fun because you compete in Europa League and it is surely easy to win Championship with them!
I hope i helped!

hey

20mil+ top 6 team, italy spain england.

suggestions would be appreciated
Liverpool?you get around 60 mil
Ac Milan?You can try and make them agian the power of europe(40 mil i think)
In Spain,the only teams with 20+ are Barca and Real....At Madrid have around 16-18,Valencia too!

Anyone please

Lowest league of any EU country In a High Population Area?

Boavista

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

can someone tell me an 1st division mid tabble or 2nd division top 3 team in italy, spain, england or portugal please

Looking for a fallen giant, a la Southampton or Pro vercelli from the run of play story from a few years back. Would prefer a team outside of England, in a big country but lower league.

Any recommendations for a first-time FM player? I am a Newcastle supporter so that was my initial thought and I don't think it would be too easy/too hard with them either.

Any recommendations for a first-time FM player? I am a Newcastle supporter so that was my initial thought and I don't think it would be too easy/too hard with them either.
i'd recommend downloading an extension league and building a team. would reccomend fc united but thats probably biased ;)

Need a good team to build on with a decent budget, in england please (mid-table / lower half)

Last edited:
Back