Which Team Should I Be?

I want a team that has a good History . Like Leeds,Southampton,Nott Forest.(But not these...)
Huge debt
So so players but at least had 1 star
Spain/Serie A/English

Portsmouth.
Charlton.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I Want To Start A Save With A Team With Good Youth And A Bit Of Money.
Who Shall I Be?
Borussia Dortmund
Or
LOSC Lillie

Borussia Dortmund

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

League- English,Spanish,Italian
Good Budget
Not a big team that success is guaranteed.
And also give me an aim while your at it!

Napoli! Win Europa and finish at least 2nd in first season

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I am loading up a lot of leagues and as in previous fm's would like to make a career starting near the bottom and finishing at the top (real, barca, inter etc), no english teams please. Any suggestions?

Real Betis, Great save!

I am struggling to stay in a game and want a challenging game in britain any suggestings ?

I want a team .. maybe in Bundesliga II, Liga Adelante, og something like Seria B. With fine money .. maybe a few great players

Real Betis, Great save![/QUOTE]

Cheers Mate, almost, I went with Celta Vigo instead.

I want a game to play along side my long term save. I am going to use LFC Marshall's latest update. I want a team with good youngsters and has the chance of winning the champions league or europa league within 3 to 5 seasons.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Anyone?

Enter the challenge you want, budget and what country you want to manage in, try and state what league you want as well.
personally,i like to ggo for average teams in the premier league, wolves,birminham,etc. so its not too easy and its not to hard, and i like to make them a great team!

I'm looking for a team in Championship (England). No QPR please, as I had that team before. A team where I may have to do 1 or 2 transfers but not more. Direct promotion required.

Teams - Napoli or Palermo

Budget - Doesn't matter

Challenge - Want to try and get into the Champions League but at the same time it is challenging.

Teams - Napoli or Palermo

Budget - Doesn't matter

Challenge - Want to try and get into the Champions League but at the same time it is challenging.
Palermo is more of a challenge but still achievable.Palermo have Pastore,Hernandez and Sirigu.
Napoli have a great side.Lavezzi,Cavani,Hamsik,Solid defence and De Sanctis is a good keeper for the first season or 2(recommend replacing him with Sirigu.

I want a game to play along side my long term save. I am going to use LFC Marshall's latest update. I want a team with good youngsters and has the chance of winning the champions league or europa league within 3 to 5 seasons.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Anyone?

Can someone answer me

Can someone answer me

Sampdoria in Seire B.. Just started one, you are 100,000 over your wage budget so are forced to sell your best players but you can most likely still be promoted and then take in from there .

Sampdoria in Seire B.. Just started one, you are 100,000 over your wage budget so are forced to sell your best players but you can most likely still be promoted and then take in from there .

Thanks any more ideas?

Looking for a team in a European country you wouldn't usually manage in ,Don't mind on budget.At least one star player,And they can eventually challenge in Europe..fast reply appreciated please thanks :D.

Back