Really hard challenge that wont get boring though. England, dont mind finances

Looking for a team with low reputation potential for a long term save, have one or two decent players and Not in the following countries (Spain,England,France,Italy,Ireland)

I would like to try something challenging but on the main division with some players I can sell (for instance with newcastle you can only sell 3 or 4 players) with at least 2M transfer budjet don't really care about the league as long as it's not very restricting as for the players you buy

i started at ajax they have good young players and can be sold for good money over the years

Looking for a team with low reputation potential for a long term save, have one or two decent players and Not in the following countries (Spain,England,France,Italy,Ireland) PLEASE help thanks :D

Can someone help me? I can't decide between Villareal, Sevilla, Malaga, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. With the new summer transfer update Malaga has a sugar daddy, so they are at least as good as the other clubs.

Last edited:
Im thinking a team either in the championship or the prem league which aren't utterly **** but still pose a big challenge with a decent budget and a team I can do a big stint with and bring champions league glory to eventually, a nigel clough career if you will.

Any recommendations?

Im thinking a team either in the championship or the prem league which aren't utterly **** but still pose a big challenge with a decent budget and a team I can do a big stint with and bring champions league glory to eventually, a nigel clough career if you will.

Any recommendations?

Wigan are a good side during my network game I got up to 4th place but I never played it again....

You should loan Ryder Matos and try your hardest to sign Sergio Araujo, good luck if you try this as it's actually a really good game.

I was thinking Wigan, but I really hate the feckers! I was thinking maybe Nottm Forrest, Leeds, or maybe Wolves, newcastle or Stoke/Sunderland

I was thinking Wigan, but I really hate the feckers! I was thinking maybe Nottm Forrest, Leeds, or maybe Wolves, newcastle or Stoke/Sunderland

My friend went Wolves during our network game and pulled in many amazing players such as Ganso, Neymar, lamela, Suazo, Branescu... (This was after 1-2 season by the way.)

My friend went Wolves during our network game and pulled in many amazing players such as Ganso, Neymar, lamela, Suazo, Branescu... (This was after 1-2 season by the way.)

That sounds cool, I might pick Wolves then. What Championship team would you recommend?

I've only ever been Palace and Leeds, both where good games, can't really remember them too well sorry.

i whould like to manage a team without loans and be at france and has over 20 million budget :)

Few suggestions ive tried over the past few FM's

Standard Liege - Champions League Challenge (Dominate Nation)
Sporting CP - Champions League Challenge (Dominate Nation)

Leicester City - Championship with Money
Huddersfield Town - League 1 (Massive success in the 1920's)
Borussia Dortmund - Bundesliga (Build for Success)
Sampdoria - Serie A (Build for Success)

Tottenham Hotspur - WHO LET THE YIDS OUT!
Manchester City - Fun with oodles of cash

Helpppp I have like 100 games but I just want to stay with 1 club and who should that be prefer it to be in England
Thanks

TNS are quite fun to use, they walk the league each year but the challenge is fighting in Europe,low repuatation league with not much money