I Want To Manage A Team That Would Challenge Celtic And Rangers Has A Good Young Squad And A Good Finaccial Backing :)

Team

Hi,
I want to manage a team, which has financial backing and is in the Euro cup [not champions League but, the Europa one?] and develop them into a World Class team, that is King of the world xD
or.....
a team which provides a super long save, like someone from Blue Square Premier League and take them to the Champions League Glory

I don't really mind budget, although, the team must not be in debt is my only real exception. and also preferably in either the : Spanish, Italy, England leagues [but also open to other options :) ]
Thanks In Advance =D

Hi, I want you to recommend me a lower than the BSP that i can take on abit of journey got abit of money to play with and a decent squad to work with fed up of playing the same old burton albion and derby games tbh.

League level: Top Tier but struggling
Team: A team full of potential youngsters and only has a couple of Quality players.
Budget: 0-10m. Nothing much coz i really like finding unknown talents!

League level: Top Tier but struggling
Team: A team full of potential youngsters and only has a couple of Quality players.
Budget: 0-10m. Nothing much coz i really like finding unknown talents!

Toulouse FC in France has loads of quality youngsters. Same goes for Dortmund in Germany. Both teams aren't really struggling though.
Shakhtar has some Brazilian future stars, but the Ukrainian league might be too easy for you with that team.
RC Lens (France) or Mainz (Germany) might be more of a challenge for you.

i want something thats not to easy but not solid a team with a fair bit of money not loads in england,spain or italy

Im looking for a second tier mid-table team, with a reasonable budget that would be a challenge to take to the top flight in the league. Preferably in England, France, Germany or Portugal

Im looking for a second tier mid-table team, with a reasonable budget that would be a challenge to take to the top flight in the league. Preferably in England, France, Germany or Portugal

Leeds United - Great traditions. Newly promoted but with some decent signings you could challenge for playoff first season.

Le Mans - Again, great traditions. love their outfits, and earlier the team for Didier Drogba

Fortuna Dusseldorf - Enormous stadium, many attendance.

Boavista - A team that possibly got the potential of breaking the trio of lissabon, benfica and porto. Great traditions again.

Looking for a team in a European country you wouldn't usually manage in ,Don't mind on budget.At least one star player,And they can eventually challenge in Europe..fast reply appreciated please thanks :D.

Nk Dinamo - Croatia

media prediction 15-20
transfer budget 3-8€
but it is the most important thing is fans i wanna really holigans
thanks a lot

Looking for something abit out of the ordinary here

i want to do a league like belgium,croatia,poland,austria

a team that has enough money but that are not the favourites to win there league!

Im scottish so i want to import some scottish players and try and build a foreign dynasty!!

any idea's?

Might do them m8 any others ?
Partizan Belgrade - Serbia
Zenit/CSKA/Spartak Moscow - Russia
I think that Red Bull Salzburg (sp?) - Austria
Shakhtar Donetsk - Ukraine
Steua Bucharest - Romania
Sparta Prague - Czech Republic

Looks like I am leaving Everton. few Spanish jobs in the lower leagues, anybody have any suggestions?