A LLM team.. players that I can use for 4-4-2
With at least 1 really good youth coming through the raks

Ok im a serial restarter - so have a new game and have pressed pick league and club around 20 times - somone pick one of the 20 sides for me and state why :D ta. i used to be hooked on fm games but in recent years dont seem to be able to break through 2 seasons - but when i do it becomes an epic save till corruption of data
Nines - France League 2 FC Twente - Holand Eredivision VVV Venio - Holand Eredivision
Etoile - France National Forfar Athletic - Scotland Div 2 Maritimo - Portugal Liga ZON
Furth - Germany Second Division Stockport - England League 2 Vannes - France League 2
Man Utd - England Prem Chievo - Italy Serie A Shef Utd - England Champonship
Fortuna - Holland Eerste Division Motherwell - Scotland Prem Leverkusen - Germany Div 1
Vicenze - Italy Serie B Espanyol - Spain Liga BBVA Braga - Portugal Liga ZON
Crotone - Italy Serie B Varzim - Portugal Liga Orangina East Stirlingshire - Scotland Div 3

If possible give an overall objective of what i should try and achieve - i just need a fresh challenge - Note most of my time on fm11 has been English prem or English LLM

want a team in the second tier of a major European country who have the potential to be a challenger of that league in the first season! much like the above guy i am a serial restater but when i find a game i cam go into the 2020/30's or longer! want this save to maybe last me till fm 2012 since i am playing in a joint league once back at school so will be doing that more than this game which i will play on the sides

want a team in the second tier of a major European country who have the potential to be a challenger of that league in the first season! much like the above guy i am a serial restater but when i find a game i cam go into the 2020/30's or longer! want this save to maybe last me till fm 2012 since i am playing in a joint league once back at school so will be doing that more than this game which i will play on the sides

well if you know turkish league,you should take gaziantepspor,kayserispor or bursaspor(last champion) its really good league i take gaziantepspor and i play to 2026 its fantastic

I wanta challenge with a team that's not in the top league. It should be a club that isn't well off so needs some financial management. Preferably in england but I don't mind other countries. Also I don't mind what they're aiming for, whether it would be relegation promotion or something. Can someone also give me a few options so I can decide because I'm going to be spending a long career in it.

I wanta challenge with a team that's not in the top league. It should be a club that isn't well off so needs some financial management. Preferably in england but I don't mind other countries. Also I don't mind what they're aiming for, whether it would be relegation promotion or something. Can someone also give me a few options so I can decide because I'm going to be spending a long career in it.

pompey is V.difficult i'm just starting out

good to average team good league ie bpl or la liga and high budget

Valencia, At.Madrid or Villarreal?
They are all similar teams who should i choose?

Valencia, At.Madrid or Villarreal?
They are all similar teams who should i choose?

Hmm... Valencia have Soldado and Mata, wheras At. Madrid have Aguero and the aging Forlan and youth prospect Dominiguez, Villareal have Rossi who is fantastic... I'd go for Valencia personally because of your great prospect Mata.

is there any team that is veru Challenging but competes at the 1st or 2nd division of its country?
thanks!

I'm looking for quite a stable team within europe but not in a major league or an oil rich league eg ukraine or Russia. I just want a fair normal club thats fun to manage with a decent budget away from the usual england, france, germany, spain, italy that could be fun to manage.

Looking for a team that people like that hardly isn't done. This year I have done Alcorcon in Spain, Newcastle Jets, Newcastle, Columbus, River Plate, Stuttgart, and a couple of other teams. As you can see doesn't matter if it is a small league or team, just looking for a team or league that most people won't do so any suggestions would work.

Getting bored of being in the Spanish and Italian leagues with the likes of Juve, Napoli, Roma, Malaga, Atletico etc.Whilst waiting until the last update to play as Liverpool I am thinking of a team in the premier league with a good budget and squad, not the top 6 or preferably a team in the championship who can mount a challenge for promotion and have a good squad and will have decent funds in the future.This will be on lfcmarshalls update by the way..