Getting bored of being in the Spanish and Italian leagues with the likes of Juve, Napoli, Roma, Malaga, Atletico etc.Whilst waiting until the last update to play as Liverpool I am thinking of a team in the premier league with a good budget and squad, not the top 6 or preferably a team in the championship who can mount a challenge for promotion and have a good squad and will have decent funds in the future.This will be on lfcmarshalls update by the way..
QPR.

I would like a team with a young talented squad that can challenge for title and can fight well in european competitions. A good transfer budget won't hurt.

Porto or Benfica?
Porto because Benficas shirt is ugly :)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Getting bored of being in the Spanish and Italian leagues with the likes of Juve, Napoli, Roma, Malaga, Atletico etc.Whilst waiting until the last update to play as Liverpool I am thinking of a team in the premier league with a good budget and squad, not the top 6 or preferably a team in the championship who can mount a challenge for promotion and have a good squad and will have decent funds in the future.This will be on lfcmarshalls update by the way..

Bring back the glory to Leeds United!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

I would like a team with a young talented squad that can challenge for title and can fight well in european competitions. A good transfer budget won't hurt.
Borussia Dortmund, but I don't think they have any real transferbudget, though.

I have just started a save with Bvb,before getting a reply from you guys,but thanks anyway.
They have 200 k budget..

Looking for a last game on FM11 , so would like a long-term game . Dosen't really matter , what league(well maybe outside England),but i would like an enjoyable game.

Thanks in advance !

I want a game that can last me a bit, I want a challenge but one i know is achieveable, anything like that? thanks! :)

I want a game that can last me a bit, I want a challenge but one i know is achieveable, anything like that? thanks! :)
try racing santander. I managed to get 3rd, but in my second season I have no money and high expectations. it's a nice challenge

it depends on what patch you use or if you use a other database. In my first season I had 9 mio to spend and that is pretty good for such a club. I used lfc's summer update.

yeah I will too (use that db), might give it a try. I'm thinking Roma as never gave Serie A a proper chance...

I want to manage a team that meets this criteria.

- Can challenge for Europe (Not Top 4 Team)
- Suitable budget to make appropriate changes (£10M-£20M)
- From England, Italy, Portugal, Spain
- Top Leagues (Premier League, Serie A, Liga Zon Sagres, Liga BBVA)

I want to manage a team that meets this criteria.

- Can challenge for Europe (Not Top 4 Team)
- Suitable budget to make appropriate changes (£10M-£20M)
- From England, Italy, Portugal, Spain
- Top Leagues (Premier League, Serie A, Liga Zon Sagres, Liga BBVA)
Sunderland,Newcastle or PSG(I know its France) or Malaga if you have LFC latest Summer update(next one tomz) All of them high budgets and are capable of doing well.In the newest update.PSG and Malaga will have budgets upwards of £25m.Both Sunderland and Newcastle have about £16m.

Sunderland,Newcastle or PSG(I know its France) or Malaga if you have LFC latest Summer update(next one tomz) All of them high budgets and are capable of doing well.In the newest update.PSG and Malaga will have budgets upwards of £25m.Both Sunderland and Newcastle have about £16m.

Cheers m8. Will give Malaga a go now, i think. Probably start with PSG tmoz when update comes out, they should have some really good players.

Looking for a team in the German or Italian league with decent budget and can easily obtain top 6 or so.

Looking for a team in the German or Italian league with decent budget and can easily obtain top 6 or so.

German League: Munich, Leverkrusen
Italian: Napoli, Roma, Palermo, Udinese, Milan, Inter

It's different then playing with Arsenal. :p This is also on the 11.3 patch I was thinking Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen or Munich but I'm not sure now.