Munich is too easy I think. With Ribery, Robben, Müller, Gomez and now Neuer you will easily win the bundesliga. I think werder bremen is the most difficult of them, because they have a low budget and their players aren't that good except of marin and perhaps arnautovic

Want to be the worse team in England on the game in the blue square north/south?

Who is it and why?

Budget doesn't matter. preferably to get a few good players in.
A team in Europe. But not a title challenging team yet.

Budget doesn't matter. preferably to get a few good players in.
A team in Europe. But not a title challenging team yet.

Newcastle, they have a reasonably budget 20mil+ and can easily qualify for the worse Champions league (forgot name).

Munich is too easy I think. With Ribery, Robben, Müller, Gomez and now Neuer you will easily win the bundesliga. I think werder bremen is the most difficult of them, because they have a low budget and their players aren't that good except of marin and perhaps arnautovic

Not easy when Ribery and Robben are so injury prone they'll last for only 1/4 of a season and when Gomez is so useless and inconsistent in this game and Müller is so underrated

Had a brilliant save with Burnley which lasted a few seasons (did the treble in my second season in the Prem) but got bored and have found it hard to get into another game ever since...

League: Preferably not England, looking at Germany/Portugal/Holland but open to suggestions from elsewhere

Budget: Minimum £6m, maximum £15m

Expectations/challenge: Predicted to finish mid-table but capable of becoming a force in Europe after a few seasons

Please don't recommend...
- Villa (I support them and as a result never enjoy managing them...)
- Hoffenheim (liked the look of them but was disappointed by the starting budget)
- Napoli or any other Italian side (don't like the non-EU restrictions in Serie A)

Thanks guys

Had a brilliant save with Burnley which lasted a few seasons (did the treble in my second season in the Prem) but got bored and have found it hard to get into another game ever since...

League: Preferably not England, looking at Germany/Portugal/Holland but open to suggestions from elsewhere

Budget: Minimum £6m, maximum £15m

Expectations/challenge: Predicted to finish mid-table but capable of becoming a force in Europe after a few seasons

Please don't recommend...
- Villa (I support them and as a result never enjoy managing them...)
- Hoffenheim (liked the look of them but was disappointed by the starting budget)
- Napoli or any other Italian side (don't like the non-EU restrictions in Serie A)

Thanks guys

Hoffenhiem (sp) get a 6m budget and are predicted to come 9th in the Dutch league :)

Hoffenhiem (sp) get a 6m budget and are predicted to come 9th in the Dutch league :)

They're in the German league, and when I tried to start a game with them they had a 1.7m starting budget :/ That was on 11.1 patch, would it be higher on 11.2/3?

They're in the German league, and when I tried to start a game with them they had a 1.7m starting budget :/ That was on 11.1 patch, would it be higher on 11.2/3?

Not Hoffenheim sorry, i think its Heerenveen (SP) in the dutch league :)

I keep starting a game then getting bored and I just cant stick to a save because I'm kind of waiting for Footie Manager 2012, anyone got a good challenge for me on Fm 11 :D? I like going smaller teams with potential...

Want to be in a decent league, not top league like spain,italy,england <-- none of them. a league where a couple of teams challenge for the title.
decent budget 5mill
1 or 2 star players

I think Paris St. Germain could fit you well. Although I have to stretch I'm not as experienced as the folks around here... Just the first team that came to my mind.

I want to play in a good league. Maybe England. I want to buy players like Gary Hooper, Cahill, Steven Fletcher, Efrain Juárez, so these good, mid-class players. Money should be high. Tried Celtic, but they haven't got the money. Maybe Hoffenheim, with their sugar daddy, and registration rules?

Im looking for a team in lower leagues of England, BSP or BSN/S. To take on the rest of the English divisions and then onto Europe. any suggestions welcome.

Hi,
I am wanting to bring a team up from either Blue Square Prem or Div 2 - want a team with a decent potential, SOME funds to spend.
Ideas?

I want to play in a good league. Maybe England. I want to buy players like Gary Hooper, Cahill, Steven Fletcher, Efrain Juárez, so these good, mid-class players. Money should be high. Tried Celtic, but they haven't got the money. Maybe Hoffenheim, with their sugar daddy, and registration rules?

Hoffenheim have hardly any money in the first season (1.7m I think), so you might want to look elsewhere, although you could do what I'm doing: use the editor to give them a starting budget of about £8m. I know it's 'cheating' but it makes the game so much more fun...

Hi,
I am wanting to bring a team up from either Blue Square Prem or Div 2 - want a team with a decent potential, SOME funds to spend.
Ideas?
sheffield wednesday!
I am just having the most fun game since FM 08!

Currently managing Arsenal and I want to win the CL with them currently on the third season and I want to move to Germany question should I wait and keep trying to win the CL with Arsenal or should I jump ship when an offer comes from a decent Bundesliga team?