Hoffenheim have hardly any money in the first season (1.7m I think), so you might want to look elsewhere, although you could do what I'm doing: use the editor to give them a starting budget of about £8m. I know it's 'cheating' but it makes the game so much more fun...

Good suggestion, maybe it's not that real cheating. I hate to start without money. I said Hoffenheim, cause I read somewhere, they have a sugar daddy. But I'll try Celtic with some money then. Always wanted to manage in the SPL.

Which team should I be?

Hansa Rostock (German 3 Div)

or

Sparta Rotterdam (Dutch 2nd)

or

Nimes Olympique (French 2nd)

Nimes is a far and away 3rd choice btw, but I like their kits. I'm interested in starting a save where I don't have limits on non-EU players at top level. Rostock have a good history and their seafaring viking-esque background appeals to my heritage.

Sparta are in a good location with a good history. Having not won a title in many moons, I could resurrect their program. Plus SPARTA! is kinda cool. However, I'm not the biggest fan of vertical stripe kits in FM, for some reason they are unsettling on my eyes.

Obviously you want to be Rostock and i personally think germany is great
Which team should I be?

Hansa Rostock (German 3 Div)

or

Sparta Rotterdam (Dutch 2nd)

or

Nimes Olympique (French 2nd)

Nimes is a far and away 3rd choice btw, but I like their kits. I'm interested in starting a save where I don't have limits on non-EU players at top level. Rostock have a good history and their seafaring viking-esque background appeals to my heritage.

Sparta are in a good location with a good history. Having not won a title in many moons, I could resurrect their program. Plus SPARTA! is kinda cool. However, I'm not the biggest fan of vertical stripe kits in FM, for some reason they are unsettling on my eyes.

Title Challenger
Secure Finances
Anywhere other then England, Spain, Italy.

Looking for a side who can challenge for the title in the first season with a decent budget and outside of the main three nations.

Title Challenger
Secure Finances
Anywhere other then England, Spain, Italy.

Looking for a side who can challenge for the title in the first season with a decent budget and outside of the main three nations.
Lyon ligue 1? great side, not sure on finances but i doubt very much they have a poor finance

Brighton or southamptonPlease give a reason as I'm really undecided on this

Right, I have been getting a bit bored of FM recently and that really is a crime! I need some help in order to pick a team thats worth playing with.

I am looking to get a team thats in a either other the 2 european tournaments and doesnt play in england, spain, france or italy.

Cheers!

i would liked to manage a non league team like chelmsford city and make them work there way up

looking for a good team with "decent money" and possibility to expand and sign good players ,but outside the typical leagues (england/spain/italy/france/scotland) also id like the league to have a few divisions

Hi guys,

I want a challenge in any league basically but I prefer top leagues only. I just downloaded LFCMarshall's Summer update, so I want to try it out. Can you recommend any newcomers to top league that are worth playing time or teams that got a lot of budget(like Mallaga or PSG)?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I want a challenge in any league basically but I prefer top leagues only. I just downloaded LFCMarshall's Summer update, so I want to try it out. Can you recommend any newcomers to top league that are worth playing time or teams that got a lot of budget(like Mallaga or PSG)?

QPR i think have 12 mill

Thanks.

Right, one last game before 2012 comes out, Ive loaded every leage on a large database and want a challenge, starting off with automatic experience and possibly a unusual nationality! Havnt a clue who to be! Im on the 11.1 patch

Has anyone ever played in South America outside of Brazil and Argentina?

A team from Championship/League One, with good players that do not need many transfers and with which I can promote to Premier League?

A team from Championship/League One, with good players that do not need many transfers and with which I can promote to Premier League?

West Ham United are bound for rebound to Premiership ;) and the squad are more than capable of promotion :D

looking for a good team with "decent money" and possibility to expand and sign good players ,but outside the typical leagues (england/spain/italy/france/scotland) also id like the league to have a few divisions

Leicester PSG

Are they not two team from 2/5 Nations he said he dint want a suggestion from ;)