English premier league around 10M
maybe one fighting not to be relegated or in the bottom half (sorry if what i said is not right im not english)
in fm 2010 i used to use wolves and they had 10M more a less i would like one team simmilar

Try Blackpool or Birmingham

Fulham Tottenham, Man. City are the choice which i feel should be. Hope they gonna be in the end.........oO)

mid table expected finish but with a high transfer budget so i have a chance of promotion in any 2nd division european country.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a fun but challenging long term save, preferrably with decent-good finances, and a good youth system.. top or 2nd tier from europe.. possibly Italy?

Haven't got the game yet so not sure what leagues there are, but would like a very low league English team with a good budget for the league they are in, potential to move up the leagues basically. I was thinking AFC Wimbledon?

Anyone know of a 'new' Manchester City type club? One which hasn't purchased all the players needed yet however comes with a big transfer budget?

Looking For A Team:

Division: Top (Or Quality Team In 2nd That Will Easily Do Well In Next Season)
Challenge: Could Push For EURO In One Season
Budget: 10mil+
Region: England, Spain, Italy, Germany. (I'm From England, So I Do Have A Good Knowledge. Looking To Do A Story On It)

Looking For A Team:

Division: Top (Or Quality Team In 2nd That Will Easily Do Well In Next Season)
Challenge: Could Push For EURO In One Season
Budget: 10mil+
Region: England, Spain, Italy, Germany. (I'm From England, So I Do Have A Good Knowledge. Looking To Do A Story On It)

Try Betis in Liga Adelante in Spain, I'm managing them and after 12 league games I've won 11 and 1 draw, Signed: Yaya Sanogo(loan to buy) and Marco Verratti

I Was Thinking About Them But What About Birmingham? That Was Another On My Mind?

I Was Thinking About Them But What About Birmingham? That Was Another On My Mind?

Never tested them in 11 but they have a decent squad, Zigic,Hleb,Scott Dann and Roger Johnson plus they get really good budget so they might be fun :D

aston villa

i want to start a new game with aston villa, but their pitch is suitable to play through the middle (which i hate). if i get my groundsman to make the pitch wider, would it say i can play down the flanks?

beginner

Hi everyone. FM 2011 is my first fm game and first "big" manager game of this kind. So im not sure which team i should use. I started the season with Real Madrid but played only 4 matches. Is it a good team to start or i should use different one with bigger budget. I have some friends who told me about good future players so i know what to buy. And for the next game I want to play relatively good team (top half maybe top third) In any league, doesnt matter if european (but preferably) with really good young facilities (i want to build my team with young players mixed with some experienced guys on important positions) no debts, good budget (better than real which is 7.8 M, so i could buy some players) team which is not supposed to win the league ( so no barca,real, or something like this) and with some good players (preferably young). Or is it too hard for a newbie to play such a team? Thank you and sorry for such a long post
Yeah and i prefer to play offensive football so a team with suitable squad.

Last edited: