a french team capable of challenging at the top and for europe with a good amount of tranfer funds but not marseille or Lyon

Looking for a team with around twenty million mid table finishers in their league chance of being title contenders after three seasons. Prefebly English, spanish, Italian and German Leagues.

Looking for a team with around twenty million mid table finishers in their league chance of being title contenders after three seasons. Prefebly English, spanish, Italian and German Leagues.

try Blackburn using LFCMarshall's transfer update. they get about £20M and have the potential to be title challengers after 2-3 seasons (done it myself)

Any club that can sign Canales at the end of 1. or 2. season?

Can't decide between Dortmund and Athletic , no updates , just the 11.3 patch.

any team in top divisions of spain, france, germany, italy or any team in england that makes a profit monthly.

any team in top divisions of spain, france, germany, italy or any team in england that makes a profit monthly.
Spain: Barca/Real - France: OM/Lyon - Germany: Bayern/Leverkusen/Schalke/Dortmund - Italy: Napoli/Inter/Juve/Milan

That is the ones I kow.

Spain: Barca/Real - France: OM/Lyon - Germany: Bayern/Leverkusen/Schalke/Dortmund - Italy: Napoli/Inter/Juve/Milan

That is the ones I kow.

You forgot Roma. And Netherlands: Ajax.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

A team from Championship/League One, with good players that do not need many transfers and with which I can promote to Premier League?

Huddersfield Town. Done it myself. Amazing team. Can be promoted within 3 seasons and requires little transferring. Also, staying in the Prem is not a problem. Within 7 seasons, I was in a Europa league spot.

Does anyone know a lower quality/reputation league with 1 or 2 teams that dominate so that I can start there and build up my reputation? (apart from scotland, im looking for a lower rep league than the spl.....I know... its hard to think of one ;)?

After two long Liverpool saves and a long career game which involved managing Fulham, getting West Brom promoted and managing Roma, I'm looking for a good save.

Any ideas?

Btw I'm playing on 11.3

You should try the Brazilian league, it's probably the most challenging in the whole game. You basically can only sign brazilian players (max of 3 foreign player, and it takes them 3 or 4 years to gain nationality), what i see as the most enjoyable part. There's no messi, ronaldo, rooney, fabregas or torres; there's neymar, lucas, ganso and ronaldinho. I recommend starting as Flamengo, because it's one of the best teams and isn't rival with any team that produces lots of wonderkids, what is important with you wanna succed in this league

Just absolute owned the Englis league with Arsenal winning mutiple titles, domestic cups and european cups. (Not that it's that difficult!) Just won the Euro's with Scotland! But now in that save i've achieved all I can a feel, since i only picked England & Scotland. Looking for a new game, suggestions?

I've did all the below throughout my Fm saves -

Won promotion to the premier league
Won promotion to the Serie A
Won the Premier league
Won FA & League Cup
Won Euro's with Scotland

- Problem is with me being abroad is I get bored quicker due to my lack of knowledge with foreign players!
Anyone got a suggestion what would be right for me for a new save?

Hi Guys. I would like a team in either any English, Spanish or Italian league, that has a good stadium, some finances, potential to win everything, but don't want alot of history as I want to create the teams history. If the team doesn't have great finances or decent stadium at the start, but has potential to improve both i.e through selling players etc then I'm open to suggestions.Oh and one more thing don't want the teams to be in the top divisions, would like English or Italian ideally as done lots of teams in Spain, or will accept teams from other European leagues of they match what I'm looking for.Thanks all. Look forward to suggestions.

I am after any league.. Preferably a lower league: to get promoted to the top flight.
Id prefer a mid-table like team, who is challenging to improve their position bit by bit every year, e.g. Everton is always trying to get around 5th/6th. Im happy with any club trying to reach 10th.

I dont mind what the budget is, i play the game realistically: as in play it in full match so the budget i use properly..
Im free to any suggestions.

Im looking for an enjoyable game, with abit of a challenge. Where its a good team and around 20million to spend.
Any league.