Newcastle @ guy asking for challenging team with 20m+ budget

-

Also which international team should I be?

Croatia - Fantastic passing game IRL
France - Strong squad, low world ranking
Ivory Coast - Like the team and background, but African Cup of Nations is a put off and heavily relying on regens for quality upfront/defence.
Ghana - Same as Ivory Coast

Newcastle @ guy asking for challenging team with 20m+ budget

-

Also which international team should I be?

Croatia: I think it would be fairly good challenge, and something different to normal.

Croatia - Fantastic passing game IRL
France - Strong squad, low world ranking
Ivory Coast - Like the team and background, but African Cup of Nations is a put off and heavily relying on regens for quality upfront/defence.
Ghana - Same as Ivory Coast

I'd like a decent European team, with a bit of money behind them, but who could definitely do with some strengthening. Decent facilities with room for upgrade. Any ideas?

Im looking for a lower reputation league where 1 or 2 teams generally dominate it where i can try break the top teams hold on the league (but not scotland please)

Cheers

1) Russia: Anzhi, Spartak Moscow

2) Ukraine: Dnipro, Dynam Kiev

3) Portugal: Braga

4) Mexico: Cruz Azul, Chivas

5) Brazil: Gremio, Cruzeiro

6) Argentina: Lanus, Velez

7) Turkey: Trabzonspor, Sivasspor

Network Game

Hey guys, just wondering if any1 would be interesting in a network game with myself? teams in the prem please? message me if interested and we will go from there, many thanks, Simon

BSP team
I want to get them to the Prem but I dont like a challenege haha.
Someone with a good enough squad and a big enough budget to get the best free transfers.
Will be a great achievement for me.
I will be using brobs tactic so pref a team with not alot of wingers but good cms dms and strikers plus Febian Brandy(heard he is a beast)

BSP teamI want to get them to the Prem but I dont like a challenege haha.Someone with a good enough squad and a big enough budget to get the best free transfers.Will be a great achievement for me.I will be using brobs tactic so pref a team with not alot of wingers but good cms dms and strikers plus Febian Brandy(heard he is a beast)
I've done it with AFC Wimbledon, but Crawley are your best shout.

I've done it with AFC Wimbledon, but Crawley are your best shout.
Thanks but I got LFC latest update so there in league 2.I will start unemployed and see who will hire me.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Ok I applied to various clubs and so far I have delayed all offers so far so I can see if any others come in but here are the teams that have offered me a job.
Saturn
Newport County
Hayes and Yeading
Varese
Guerreros
Dinamo St.Petersburg

I'm looking for a low mid table team:
Average squad
Good facilities
Low or no debt
+4 Million
No England or Spain