Championship. 1-3Million. Capable of promotion with current squad. Good Facilities and ground....

Anyone know a good profitable club.I want to start pref in England and pref in the PL in a club that has good players on low wages so I can get wins but also make as much money as possible every month.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

No. Leicester is easy.. Done it.
Burnley

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Also get Jason Rhodes £1m.Great young English player IMO

Norwich? Start with the update, and tell the board you can win the league. I got £3m transfer budget and £95k a week wages. I signed Dale Jennings from Tranmere from £1m, and Antony Pilkington from Hudderfield for £1.3m, as well as a few young players.

I have never done a save outside europe apart from the MLS which I play all the time so im looking to do a league in either south America, Central America, Africa or Asia. Can anyone advise me on a country to play in and a team in that country. Wage and transfer money is not important. Thanks.

I have never done a save outside europe apart from the MLS which I play all the time so im looking to do a league in either south America, Central America, Africa or Asia. Can anyone advise me on a country to play in and a team in that country. Wage and transfer money is not important. Thanks.

In Brazil its a pretty tight league. Flamengo, Santos, Sao Paulo and afew more all competing to win that league.

Hi, interested in starting a game in the Bundesliga (or Second Division), any recommendations? Any details regarding why you chose the teams would be helpful.

Hi, interested in starting a game in the Bundesliga (or Second Division), any recommendations? Any details regarding why you chose the teams would be helpful.

Stuttgart is a good team to use. Top Division. One of the top half teams, can still build a new stadium, and have a decent team to start out with. Only know them cause one of my friends came from Germany and that was his favorite team so I used them before in this game.

Team in French or Spanish Second Division
Or League 2 for England

Mid to Lower table. Big Challenge to become champions of Europe

Want to manage a team who are not quite ready to challenge for title, but could be after a few seasons, dont want to manage in England or Italy.
Good budget (10 mil)
at least 2/3 very good players

Wolfsburg - Great team, low predictions (Kjaer, Dzeko, Josue, Benaglio - if you don't have any patches like me).

Dortmund - Big stadium, top defence, good youngsters, low expectations and good overall team (Hummels, Subotic, Bender, Barrios).

Gladbach - I completely changed the team when I managed them once, it was so fun. PM (Private Message) me for more details about that save.

Koln - Lukas Podolski. 'Nuff said.

Or League 2 for England

What? So you want us to recommend two teams? Or just one team, but you want a long term save to guide them to Europe?

League 2: Crewe (great facilities for a League 2 side), Rotherham (best team in League 2), Oxford United (good squad, low expectations) or Crawley (not from League 2, I know, but you can get them there). Sorry, but I don't know anything about the Spanish and French lower leagues.

Want to manage a team who are not quite ready to challenge for title, but could be after a few seasons, dont want to manage in England or Italy.
Good budget (10 mil)
at least 2/3 very good players
Hard to find a team with that kind of budget, but I can give you a list of good teams who can challenge in a few season:
Hercules, Malaga, Zaragoza, Villareal, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Braga, Sporting CP, RC Lens, Auxerre (sp.), Lille, Dortmund, Koln, Schalke, Wolfsburg. PM me if you want more suggestions.

Or League 2 for England

I don't know much about French second Division, but if you want a Spanish Challenge go with A.D. Alcorcon. Although that might be more of a challenge you are looking for. They have no money to start with. Stadium is only 3,000, but if you do well the first year they will bump it up to 6,000. After building a new stadium you can get it up to around 23,000. Plus gets really tough when you get in the top division to try to compete.

arsenal or swansea looking to enjoy a save but cant chose between these 2 teams :( btw its on 11.3

Not in England, Scotland, Wales
Team Fighting for relegation
And a good budget

hercules

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I want a good championship team for going up and trying to win Prem and Champions league