i want to start a new game with aston villa, but their pitch is suitable to play through the middle (which i hate). if i get my groundsman to make the pitch wider, would it say i can play down the flanks?

Yeah that would help it. Just for extra, play alot of though balls on the final third of the pitch. Got me plenty of goals with Agbonlahor & Neymar!

Anyone know of a 'new' Manchester City type club? One which hasn't purchased all the players needed yet however comes with a big transfer budget?

if I remember correctely Hoffenheim have a sugar daddy

Make one with the editor

Maybe this one...

In 1972 (Ten years ago), a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...

Hi im looking to do a good long term save, possibly make a story on it, im from england so have good knowledge of there... would like a team with decent safe finances who i could maybe get a promotion or, if already into the top league start pushing for euro... available to all european countries..suggestions? thanks

needs to be long term and fun whilst somewhat challenging

I would like a team with good wingers, AM L/R

I would like it if they were lower league, and maybe Spanish/English team.

Just got the latest update want a low team who I wont get frustrated with a good challenge where i can go from a low decent club to work my way up. Prefer not to be England thanks.

im going to recommend FC Utrecht in the dutch league im in my first season with them and its been pretty good, You have a decent squad with 3 or 4 good quality players Van Wolfswinkel,Dries Martens,Micheal vorm , Jan wuytens, im currently 4th with a media prediction of 8th , you have european football and you start with a budget of 2 million so its a good challenge but one that can be done!

looking to manage in the premier league but can't thing what will be the hardest/most rewarding challenge.

i will be doing a story based on peoples views so let me know what u think will be good to read also?

Many thanks

I want a team:
That is going to have a relegation battle
But i have a credible chance of surviving
In: La liga Serie A or the french top league

Looking for a team that is either:
- A Europa League team from Europe (apart from Liverpool or City) with a decent budget, good & young players
- A low league (including Championship) team with a young squad and budget that has a very credible chance of promotion
- A top team from a continent other than Europe. e.g. South America or Asia

Help is really appreciated :)

I currently have a save where I started as Spurs, had moderate success then got the Man Utd job.

I'm looking to start a game, probably league 2 or below in England. It could turn out to be a disaster so I'm looking for the strongest, healthiest clubs in those leagues to help me on my way. Any ideas?

Looking for a team that is either:
- A Europa League team from Europe (apart from Liverpool or City) with a decent budget, good & young players
- A low league (including Championship) team with a young squad and budget that has a very credible chance of promotion
- A top team from a continent other than Europe. e.g. South America or Asia

Help is really appreciated :)

A low league team, i would say Leicester, Middlebrough.
A Europa League team, i would say Dortmund, FC Porto, Napoli, Aston Villa.
And an other continent team, i would say River Plate, Boca Juniors, Sao Paulo and Internacional

i would like a game in either scotland or england.
league below top so championship or SD1.
was thinking maybe cowdenbeath from scotland?

also could anyone suggest me a good plug and play tactic.

I want to have a long term save with a second division team with a decent, safe budget and chance of promotion but not to easy.
Don't care what country.

Looking for some Under achieving clubs with decent history any thoughts?