atletico madrid!!!!!!!!! fun fun fun..... great players.. so many great latin players out there and not necessarily expensive.. like christian benitez.. nelson rivas.. its not too hard not too easy either :)

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I would like a team with good wingers, AM L/R

I would like it if they were lower league, and maybe Spanish/English team.

Betis has Caffa.. whos a frikin good AM/L his crossing assisting is great

Want to try another save in Serie A. I have done 3 seasons with Juve until got crash dump. Tried Palermo.
Thinking of a team that will get top 4 and have a good transfer budget second season, not inter!

Want to try another save in Serie A. I have done 3 seasons with Juve until got crash dump. Tried Palermo.
Thinking of a team that will get top 4 and have a good transfer budget second season, not inter!
id have a go with napoil or fiorentina

Napoli or sampdoria mate both have got star players and room to work with!

I want to be a mid-table european side.

A bit of money to spend.

Thanks

A team from a top euro league (Eng, spa, ita, Ger or maybe fra) with good history, aiming for the mid-table, budget is unimportant and OUT of any euro comp...besides Fiorentina!!!
I do like Villarreal and Atl.Madrid, but those teams are already too good. Wolfsburg seemed fine, but again way too good...
My last game in FM 10 was with cagliari, but those boys have been SO downgraded it hurts...

I want to be a team with a mid table squad but the money to get the squad into European positions within one season.
Top Divisions
Any big european countries (Eng,Spa,Ger,Fra,Por)

I want a team with a big challenge in the first or second division, in Italy, Spain or England.

I want to be a team with a mid table squad but the money to get the squad into European positions within one season.
Top Divisions
Any big european countries (Eng,Spa,Ger,Fra,Por)

Dortmund. Best attendance on the stadium in the Bundesliga, decent squad with a lot of homegrown players and great facilities.

I would like a team always in the shadow of another. I want them to have big rivals, so I can aim to take over the city. I want the derby matches to be intense, and both teams to be relatively high in their league.

*no spurs ;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Anyone?!

I would like a team always in the shadow of another. I want them to have big rivals, so I can aim to take over the city. I want the derby matches to be intense, and both teams to be relatively high in their league.

*no spurs ;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Anyone?!

I can think of Slavia prague in czech republic :) but i dont think you would like to play our league. Always in the shadow of Sparta. And you have Adam Hlousek, good young player.

*no spurs ;)

Anyone?!

Rangers.

*no spurs ;)

Anyone?!

Atletico Madrid agains Real, Espanyol against Barcelona, Lazio against AS Roma, West Ham United against the 3 other London teams (Arsenal Spurs and Chelsea) Sporting Lisbon against Benfica, Dinamo Moscow against CSKA, Besiktas against Fenerbahce & Galatasaray. Levante against Valencia FC St. Pauli against Hamburg SV.

Think i gave enough for you to choose ;)

Atletico Madrid agains Real, Espanyol against Barcelona, Lazio against AS Roma, West Ham United against the 3 other London teams (Arsenal Spurs and Chelsea) Sporting Lisbon against Benfica, Dinamo Moscow against CSKA, Besiktas against Fenerbahce & Galatasaray. Levante against Valencia FC St. Pauli against Hamburg SV.

Think i gave enough for you to choose ;)

thanks for the suggestions pal, but i decided to go with 1860 Munchen. My aim is to try to take over Munich!