thanks for the suggestions pal, but i decided to go with 1860 Munchen. My aim is to try to take over Munich!

i was about to suggest it too but you said you want the teams to be also high in the league and TSV is in second tier in Germany :p anyway good luck with it

Good Budget: 5-10 million
Mid table club
England, Spain, Italy or any other major european leagues

I would like a team always in the shadow of another. I want them to have big rivals, so I can aim to take over the city. I want the derby matches to be intense, and both teams to be relatively high in their league.

*no spurs ;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Anyone?!

Betis and Sevilla. And a lot of the teams in the Dusseldorf/Ruhr area in Germany. Mönchengladbach, Schalke, Dortmund.

I would like a team always in the shadow of another. I want them to have big rivals, so I can aim to take over the city. I want the derby matches to be intense, and both teams to be relatively high in their league.

*no spurs ;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Anyone?!

Lazio, Genoa, Everton, St,Etienne, Torino, espanyol, birmingham, west ham, sporting clube portugal

Suggest me which team I choose? Interesting to me the following teams but can not decide: from Italy-Napoli,Lazio,Genoa,Fiorentina;Germany-Hoffenheim,Bayer,HSV;England-Everton,Sunderland,Fulham,Nottm. Forest,Leicester,Q.P.R.;France-PSG,Lille,St.Etienne;Other:Kopenhagen,Celtic,Olympiakos,Spartak M.,Red Star,Basel,Ajax,Twente.
Suggestions to me from every state by one team and of others who are interesting. Thanks! ! !

Suggest me which team I choose? Interesting to me the following teams but can not decide: from Italy-Napoli,Lazio,Genoa,Fiorentina;Germany-Hoffenheim,Bayer,HSV;England-Everton,Sunderland,Fulham,Nottm. Forest,Leicester,Q.P.R.;France-PSG,Lille,St.Etienne;Other:Kopenhagen,Celtic,Olympiakos,Spartak M.,Red Star,Basel,Ajax,Twente.
Suggestions to me from every state by one team and of others who are interesting. Thanks! ! !
spartak, hoffenheim and bayer as they have a lot of potential :)

i need a team that will keep me intrested..... everytime i start on a team i end up getting bored or not continuing it could someone plz tell me a team which is really fun to manage and to build up and not get bored of it im looking for it to be in either spain england italy germany france portugal holland russia poland or even ukraine thanksss

• A team qualified for Europa League in the first year
  • A team that gives me 10m-30m to spend (no City)
  • A team with a good squad

which team from the English championship league has the highest budget and how much?

I wanna play the game, I want to start a league which will keep me entertained but i must have started about 5 today and just not getting enjoyment out of it, anyone got any suggestions???

I want a side who can qualify for europe, but not be one of the big leagues, a bit of money so i can at least sign a couple of decent players, a team which doesn't have a massive squad either???

I wanna play the game, I want to start a league which will keep me entertained but i must have started about 5 today and just not getting enjoyment out of it, anyone got any suggestions???

I want a side who can qualify for europe, but not be one of the big leagues, a bit of money so i can at least sign a couple of decent players, a team which doesn't have a massive squad either???

Metalist Kharkiv, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, Dinamo Moscow, Cluj ,