A fun team to play with , not too easy or too hard.
A good transfer budget , £10M +
Any country
Must have 2/3 quality players to base a team around
I am still on the Demo by the way , tragic I know :(
Thanks

A top European side
Good Funds
Good spine
FC Porto or Benfica

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Valencia?

Team that's in financial trouble but with decent youth prospects and good training facilities. English leagues below the prem please
Palace definately

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

A fun team to play with , not too easy or too hard.
A good transfer budget , £10M +
Any country
Must have 2/3 quality players to base a team around
I am still on the Demo by the way , tragic I know :(
Thanks
Bilbao
Fun because it is a challenge, you can only sign Basque players.
Fernando Llorente and Javi Martinez are quality players which you can base the team around.
Not too easy and not too hard.

|Fancy starting a game in Indonisia or something similar, any idea's on teams/leagues that are decent in that part of the world ?

|Fancy starting a game in Indonisia or something similar, any idea's on teams/leagues that are decent in that part of the world ?

Hapoel Tel Aviv ?? There Israeli but it could be a good challenge. To try and get them to win the champions league and become a major force in European football .

Team with a decent/good reputation in Europe
Budget - At least £ 15M
Good players

Not Spurs, Wolfsburg or Italian Teams

A team that is out of the top league in either france italy spain or germany, with a good chance of promotion first season

A team that is out of the top league in either france italy spain or germany, with a good chance of promotion first season
Hertha BSC?

Germany has got to be the only major league that does not have a club from it's capital in the top flight... :S

Last edited:
barcelona of course! go for the treble! they are already so gd tat u dont have to buy anybody else!

A team that is out of the big 5 leagues etc england, spain and so on still able to play in europe dont really care about finances just that the rules aren't too strict, e.g israel only 5 foreign players.

Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine. They have a superb squad, and a real chance of success in Europe. You will have some good money to spend, and players such as Darijo Srna, Dmytro Chygrynskiy, Eduardo da Silva, Willian and Jadson! Very good team.

Country/Region: Russia,Italy,Spain maybe somewhere when the dynamic reputation thing works really well
Challenge: mid table- relegation
League:Top divo or secound
Transfer budget: 6m +
Wage budget: Enough like dont mind too much
Facilities: Decent youth

Unsure on budgets, but maybe you could try:

- Villareal. They are fading away in Spain at the moment.
- Fiorentina.
- Rubin Kazan.

haha yeah maybe i should of mentioned not shakhtar or ukraine team i was them previously i want more of a challenge.