Which Team Should I Be?

I want to be in england Premier league decent budget eg.2-6 mill mid table should be least of my aims maybe below. i will wirte a story about it so needs to be interesting! thanks (i was thinking about fulham, birmingham, stoke and sunderland) but i'm not to sure about them any help is great.

yea alright i'll write the opener in the morning then see how it goes. cheers

Looking for a team to manage in England or Germany. Decent squad that requires a few signings to compete year in and year out with the top teams. Still want to focus on purchasing young cheap players and developing them into good players through the youth system and have them break into the first team. Want to avoid teams who sign players with huge transfer fees.

Thinking something along the lines of Tottenham/Sunderland/Everton or Leverkusen/HSV/Stuttgart. Any suggestions from other leagues would be appreciated.

I'd go with Dortmund. Not being biased or anything. ;)

But they are fun to manage IMO - with the likes of Barrios, Sahin and Kagawa. They don't have much money in the first season but in the future you should get a decent amount.

A team in League 1 or League 2.... a tough one !

I'm in year two with Gillingham. They are in league 2, have a 'decent' squad and you can promote out of it in the first year when you want. I did, with the help of West Ham being my feeder-club for a couple of free loan players). Then with 2 more signings you should be able to promote easily. Stadium capacity is around 11,000.

In my 2nd year I'm on top of the table as well, so I'm looking for play-offs to the championship. I can really recommend you to play League 2 :)

Exeter? (If you need any help, VM me :))

Gillingham,Hereford,Lincoln!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Looking for a team to manage in England or Germany. Decent squad that requires a few signings to compete year in and year out with the top teams. Still want to focus on purchasing young cheap players and developing them into good players through the youth system and have them break into the first team. Want to avoid teams who sign players with huge transfer fees.

Thinking something along the lines of Tottenham/Sunderland/Everton or Leverkusen/HSV/Stuttgart. Any suggestions from other leagues would be appreciated.

Try Hoffenheim !

Sunderland!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Guys im looking to start a game with a team that there is some Good young players that can be developed , preferably in the championship or league 1 with a small squad as well not too bothered about budget any suggestions

p.s i dont want to be crystal palace under any circumstances haha!

Sunderland!

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Guys im looking to start a game with a team that there is some Good young players that can be developed , preferably in the championship or league 1 with a small squad as well not too bothered about budget any suggestions

p.s i dont want to be crystal palace under any circumstances haha!
Southampton

Okay so ive been contemplating for around about an hour and a half who to go in FM now and ive decided to set myself a target of getting a team that used to be in the premiership back from the doom and gloom they are in now!

so im trying to work out who to go

Alan Curbishley's Charlton
matt le tisser's southampton
Benito Carbone's sheff wed
Vinne Jones's Wimbeldon
Stuart Mccalls Bradford

Right lads, expectin to get Fm 2moro, and since its christmas i prob won't be on so i better ask now.. Want a handy enough team, easy enough for my 1st game cos i haven't played the demo, but not a top team, ya no? Any ideas?

Right lads, expectin to get Fm 2moro, and since its christmas i prob won't be on so i better ask now.. Want a handy enough team, easy enough for my 1st game cos i haven't played the demo, but not a top team, ya no? Any ideas?

Tottenham or Liverpool

What about Newcastle? Or Aston Villa?

Division: conference (only premier), league 2 or league 1.
Budget/finance's: Don't mind just not in debt.
Basically just a team that has a chance to eventually get to the premiership as long as i do some good signing and use the right tactic etc...

Back