Which Team Should I Be?

mid table npower league 1 side with decent wage and transfer budget please?

minimum transfer budget 1.5 mill please?

Last edited:
Division: conference (only premier), league 2 or league 1.
Budget/finance's: Don't mind just not in debt.
Basically just a team that has a chance to eventually get to the premiership as long as i do some good signing and use the right tactic etc...

Dartford

Looking for possible alternatives to Aston Villa, decent budget but not too high expectations. I want to try and build an extremely fast team. Does not matter which country, budget around 15-20M or more but no title challengers please.

The closest thing to that is Aston Villa, Tottenham and even Liverpool

Easy m8, Liverpool is not a mid-table even though they are not doing so good in real life.

Think Tottenham and Villa are a little bit more than mid table but that's just my opinion.

Think you should try Birmingham m8

Top division team mid-table with good young team, little/no debt, decent budgets.

I am going to start a new game and write a story and want to do it as if I am a famous ex player and start unemployed, but not sure who to write it as.
Any ideas?

Finding it very hard to settle in a game just now anyone got any recommendations for anything challenging but not too challenging as i do not like to lose haha!

Finding it very hard to settle in a game just now anyone got any recommendations for anything challenging but not too challenging as i do not like to lose haha!

Aston Villa, Arsenal (Bring through youth and win rather than spend your way to the top), Liverpool, Tottenham, Man Utd,

really struggling to get myself into a long term save, would prefer to be a premier league team but i am open to any ideas:)

Something difficult, in fm2010 I did the San Marino challenge, can't find any new challenges, to give you an idea teams that I have had long saves with are: San Marino (Italy) , Merthyr Tydfil (England), Ecija Balompie (Spain), NK Olimpia Bezigrad (Slovenia). I would rather a team from a middle of the road country, like France/Germany/Portugal etc because it was physically impossible to win the champions league with a team from Slovenia due to the league standard. For 09 I found a random team selector, does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks :)

EDIT: Would quite like someone with nice kit/logo

Last edited:
I want to start a new Game but I'm not too sure who to go any suggestions?

I want to go a team in England outside the Premiership with a decent sqaud with good youngsters and maybe with a decent history also with a little bit of monney and a decent wage budget..... Thanks :)

i had the same issue so i started a new game with bordeaux and it is really going good

Back