Which Team Should I Be?

I want to start a new Game but I'm not too sure who to go any suggestions?

I want to go a team in England outside the Premiership with a decent sqaud with good youngsters and maybe with a decent history also with a little bit of monney and a decent wage budget..... Thanks :)

Southampton in League 1, Leeds in the Championship.

Both clubs with histories in the EPL who have fallen on rough times, had fun taking Leeds to the EPL in FM10 and Sothampton to the EPL in FM11

Southampton in League 1, Leeds in the Championship.

Both clubs with histories in the EPL who have fallen on rough times, had fun taking Leeds to the EPL in FM10 and Sothampton to the EPL in FM11

Now I'm not too sure what team to go between them lol what does everyone think?

Ps Can anyone tell me whats the problem with my signature?

Looking to start a new game.

Any league apart from England

Preferably a team with a good youth system

Any ideas :(

Something difficult, in fm2010 I did the San Marino challenge, can't find any new challenges, to give you an idea teams that I have had long saves with are: San Marino (Italy) , Merthyr Tydfil (England), Ecija Balompie (Spain), NK Olimpia Bezigrad (Slovenia). I would rather a team from a middle of the road country, like France/Germany/Portugal etc because it was physically impossible to win the champions league with a team from Slovenia due to the league standard. For 09 I found a random team selector, does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks :)

EDIT: Would quite like someone with nice kit/logo

You could try Macedo de Cavaleiros in the 2nd Div North of Portugal. They are struggling for relegation as they just got to this Div the past year.

soo you don't hvae any ideas?:@

Nope, Sorry Mate :S.

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

Going to start a save with Barnsley, just had an urge to go them lol :).

English/German league, mid table team, with money available and a decent squad..

Btw, if you want to go a Championship Club that have the foundations to go up i would sugest Cardiff City.

Word of warning, if you go Cardiff you will need to Buy a LB & CB. CB is the weakest position..
If you build on the Defence you will go up for sure.

Hope this helps some one! :)

English/German league, mid table team, with money available and a decent squad..

Btw, if you want to go a Championship Club that have the foundations to go up i would sugest Cardiff City.

Word of warning, if you go Cardiff you will need to Buy a LB & CB. CB is the weakest position..
If you build on the Defence you will go up for sure.

Hope this helps some one! :)
geraman league : dortmund have a vey good squad but the budget is the problem however you can still win the league with that squad
english league: sunderland maybe?

Looking for a bottom half / lower-mid table prem team with a decent budget (around 4-6 mil) with at least one player who could be a real star

stuck at work trying to plan my new save for when i get home - i fancy a challenge and in EPL (mid table/ relegation fighter) or npower Champ (mid table team who would be a suprise if promoted)

any ideas?

stuck at work trying to plan my new save for when i get home - i fancy a challenge and in EPL (mid table/ relegation fighter) or npower Champ (mid table team who would be a suprise if promoted)

any ideas?

Birmingham or Nottm Forest

I would like a club in a smaller European nation that is capable of challenging the 'big' clubs in that nation. An example would be Braga in Portugal - so similar to them. I may end up being Braga (again, as I managed them in FM10), but I was hoping to get some more ideas :)

Back