Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for the best club in the lowest division of England, it has to had the best youth´s and training facilities of the division and the biggest stadium.

If anyone is looking for a good game, i suggest Dnipro in the Ukrainian League, it's great fun!

I need an interesting club who have had a great past but have failed to deliver over the last few years preferably a team in the top division any league in world.

I need an interesting club who have had a great past but have failed to deliver over the last few years preferably a team in the top division any league in world.

How bout Leeds, although in 2nd division they fit your other expectations or Sevilla in Spain

Liverpool, Newcastle, Porto?

I would like a club in a smaller European nation that is capable of challenging the 'big' clubs in that nation. An example would be Braga in Portugal - so similar to them. I may end up being Braga (again, as I managed them in FM10), but I was hoping to get some more ideas :)
Anyone got any ideas for me? :S

Being that last post on the page didn't help ;)

Anyone got any ideas for me? :S

Being that last post on the page didn't help ;)
Try Vitoria Guimares from Portugal. They are Braga's biggest rivals plus the city played a huge part in Portugal history if you fancy a good background story. Others might be AEK Athens, Herenveen, Dinamo Bucareste...

Top league in Spain or England preferably with a decent budget

Basically, i'm ****, so i need a team who i can easily do well with, but i don't want to go a top team either.. Preferably in england.. Maybe a lower league team i could win the league or get promoted with?

Basically, i'm ****, so i need a team who i can easily do well with, but i don't want to go a top team either.. Preferably in england.. Maybe a lower league team i could win the league or get promoted with?

Peterborough or Southampton in L1 :) Get Jay DeMerit on free and also Febian Brandy :)

I would like a club in a smaller European nation that is capable of challenging the 'big' clubs in that nation. An example would be Braga in Portugal - so similar to them. I may end up being Braga (again, as I managed them in FM10), but I was hoping to get some more ideas :)

Dnipro in Ukraine, trying to beat Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv to the top. Also playing the euro league which is a bonus. Decent budget of 5mil too.

The same level with Bayern Leverkusen, I'm looking for a team.What are your views?

Back