Which Team Should I Be?

What countries mate? Just Germany or any European league?

Any my friend.Very bored for FM.Again I want to take pleasure from the FM.Very enjoyable league,Very enjoyable football team.I just do not want to be bored.Do you think my team can play their own Do I have tightened.bla bla bla In short, I want the team just will not get bored.

A team with a decent squad that can get a promotion or 2 relatively quick successive promotions to the prem? not southampton or burnley.. any suggestions? :)

Aston Villa, Tottenham, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, HSV, Napoli, Sampdoria, Genoa, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and perhaps Braga

I had a lot of fun with my Braga game in FM10 :)

You've gotta find a suitable team for you there! :D

Just got Football Manager 2011 and looking to be realistic with the game. wanting a challenge but not an impossible challenge. Looking to go a team in Scotland outside the old firm. Anyone help me out here guys?

Just got Football Manager 2011 and looking to be realistic with the game. wanting a challenge but not an impossible challenge. Looking to go a team in Scotland outside the old firm. Anyone help me out here guys?

Motherwell, Hamilton, Dundee United

a team with a large number of wonderkids in squad,preferably biggest number in one place
a good transfer budget to bring in some good/experienced players to help the youngsters
top leagues

a team with a large number of wonderkids in squad,preferably biggest number in one place
a good transfer budget to bring in some good/experienced players to help the youngsters
top leagues

RC Lens

top leagues

Napoli, Palermo.

thank you for your suggestions
i will try one of them
i currently have difficulties playing more than half a season or so before getting bored
i mention i am not so good at this game but i play it for fun and transfer market :$ loving to buy and sell players (6)

Well in Scotland: Dundee,Aberdeen or Hiberninan.

Out of Scotland: Napoli, Tottenham,Aston Villa,Hoffenheim

i took a look at a list of wonderkids of some website and i gathered the number of wonderkids:
Shakhtar has 9 of these players,Lyon 5 or so, Lens 5
should i pick Shakhtar? If i pick it and i play in euro cup or ucl will it be any good to face all the big powers?
how big is the budget of Shakhtar at the start of the game?

i took a look at a list of wonderkids of some website and i gathered the number of wonderkids:
Shakhtar has 9 of these players,Lyon 5 or so, Lens 5
should i pick Shakhtar? If i pick it and i play in euro cup or ucl will it be any good to face all the big powers?
how big is the budget of Shakhtar at the start of the game?
Hmmm... I would only pick Shakhtar if:
1. You are a fan
2. If you are new to the game

They are probably one of the easiest teams in the game to manage, up there with Man City - I think the have a budget of 30M in the first season. There is such a big gap between them and the rest of the league, except Dinamo Kyiv really.

I would pick one of the French teams if you want more of a challenge and you want to start with those wonderkids.
Otherwise you may want to look at Standard or Anderlect in Belgium as both have lots of young exiting players (Axel Witsel and Steven Defour FTW). I just started a game as Standard myself. :)

Last edited:
well to answer to your question : if i am new to the game
i started to play around the 2009 game but just as i told a little bit,so i could say i'm a rookie a fan i could say i am because i am from romania and Shakhtar has a romanian manager
what you just said almost convinced me to pick Shakhtar.
i have one more question
if i pick Shakhtar and try to put on a barca tactic from the site here,would i have any succes? are they compatible?

Back