Which Team Should I Be?

It should work, Shakhtar have a very talented squad. But I'd encourage you to make your own tactics to fit your team ;)

Also, when I say the French teams will be more challenging, it is because Ligue 1 teams are all pretty similar in terms of strength - there is not really any big gaps between the teams.

Last edited:
thank you very much.
i will start a game at Shakhtar
as about the tactic first i will try adjusting the team to some of the downloaded tactics from my pc
and after that i will try making my own.thanks again

Hmmm...
I would pick one of the French teams if you want more of a challenge and you want to start with those wonderkids.
Otherwise you may want to look at Standard or Anderlect in Belgium as both have lots of young exiting players (Axel Witsel and Steven Defour FTW). I just started a game as Standard myself. :)

Tharros is the belgian league any good? ive never done it before and the only reason im considering it because wesley sonck used to be amazing haha!

Yeah it is a pretty strong league considering the size of the country. I haven't actually got out of preseason yet myself though :S
I'm a slow player :D

Club Brugge is probably worth a look too.

Low division team expected to be relegated- with some good youth potential and/or some finances backing up your aspirations. Preferably outside of England, but Im open to any suggestions

Mid-table/struggling team in English/Spanish/Italian leagues with good youth system, large fanbase and solid financially.

i would like a championship team with a good budget- maybe pushing for play-offs?

Hi there.

I'm going to start a game with Leeds (my team - MOT) but am waiting for the post transfer window patch to come out, so players such as Jonny Howson, Max Gradel and Luciano Becchio are improved to match their real-life ability!

So, in the meantime, I fancy a game where Tactical nous is the most important thing...possibly an international job? Not England though.

I want to use a team in italy, but I can't really choose between napoli and palermo. Both have good players, like cavani, lavezzi, hamsik in napoli and abel hernandez, pastore, miccoli in palermo. Could someone help me and say which tactic suits to which team? I like to play with the barça tactic but i doubt if this tactic will suit to them

Right, this isn't for fm per say, but for my FIFA manager mode.

I want a team in either the Championship or Below of England. They need to have a nice kit, but more importantly, no real star players. This is because I want my VP to be the 'steven Gerrard', in the AMC role, so not teams with a good player there. Good players in other positions is a bonus but I want a team who lacks direction, and has no real leaders, and preferably a good fanbase.

Right, this isn't for fm per say, but for my FIFA manager mode.

I want a team in either the Championship or Below of England. They need to have a nice kit, but more importantly, no real star players. This is because I want my VP to be the 'steven Gerrard', in the AMC role, so not teams with a good player there. Good players in other positions is a bonus but I want a team who lacks direction, and has no real leaders, and preferably a good fanbase.

BOROOO :D brilliant choice

I'm now deciding between Plymouth, Yeovil and Boro.

Does anyone know how much budget Leicester and Hull get in the first season?

Back