Which Team Should I Be?

i'd like to manage a team outside England , who are in a Continental Comp ex Europa League, Champions League. Also a good budget over 8 million
Please Help!

i'd like to manage a team outside England , who are in a Continental Comp ex Europa League, Champions League. Also a good budget over 8 million
Please Help!

I believe Napoli had close to 10m and are in Euro Cup. I'm playing as them at the moment.

The board does not have high expectations the first season either. Top half is more then enough for them it seems. I aimed low.

OK I just want a different team to manage. I only load English up to nPower League 2. I'm open to any team in either of those leagues to try to achieve success.

I'd like to manage a team in spain, but it shouldn't be one of the top clubs like valencia, barça or villareal. It should have low expectation and some good youngsters with a satisfying budget. perhaps like getafe or hercules. Could you help me?

I'd like to manage a team in spain, but it shouldn't be one of the top clubs like valencia, barça or villareal. It should have low expectation and some good youngsters with a satisfying budget. perhaps like getafe or hercules. Could you help me?

Definitely try Málaga, u can start with like 9m and some good youngsters like edu ramos + a good squad, I'm playing as them and I'm 2nd in the league (1st season) :D

Need a hand, cannot decide on celtic or liverpool.. I know what people say about celtic but i was thinking of winning it with just youngsters and sell the older players and then Liverpool cause.. well.. they are in the ****!!:)

I want an very easy challenge but dont barcelona or a top team
maybe one like arsenal but nor arsenal?

I want an very easy challenge but dont barcelona or a top team
maybe one like arsenal but nor arsenal?

Spurs are good but it was quite easy to win the league with them. Try Bolton. Not the easiest but not really difficult either

seriously struggling to settle in a game at the moment! any ideas at all

I do not like big squads and like room to bring in a few players

help me please!!!

also has anyone ever done the greek league???

Last edited:
seriously struggling to settle in a game at the moment! any ideas at all

I do not like big squads and like room to bring in a few players

help me please!!!

also has anyone ever done the greek league???

Sunderland, Valencia, Villareal, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Athl Bilbao, Aston Villa, Everton, Napoli, Fiorentina..

Alright lads, thinking of a challenge in a obscure league (Icelandic for example). Any recommendations?

liverpool have 30mil or 40mil and dont have the best squad choose them.
start by signing players like donovan.
get rid of babel, jamie carrager, kyriagkos and get mexes, ridgewell etc.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

liverpool

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

arsenal are top to easy eg fabregas, vanpersie, nasri , arshavin, wilshire, clichy,sagna,vermaelen, squillaci, djouru, kocielny and ramsay
i support arsenal not liverpool even though i like liverpool
and squillaci plays well when u tell him he hasnt played well in training

I have decided to start a new save with a new team but i don't know where i should go. I want to be somewhere with a deccent transfer budget but not a massive one. I would also rather not start in the premier league.

Back