Which Team Should I Be?

struggling to get right into a game atm, so need some help on hwat team to be,

im looking for a team in the scottish premier league who isnt dundee united , who has a realtively small squad, and has a decent chance at making the top 6 and pushing for a cup, not to bothered about the budget

cheers :)

Last edited:
Mid table
European playing in there top division.
Transfer budget: 7m+

I need a team i will enjoy
decent budget
in spain italy england
will be in a euro comp in 1st or pusing for in 2nd
also i want to start a story on the team :)
help is appreciated

struggling to get right into a game atm, so need some help on hwat team to be,

im looking for a team in the scottish premier league who isnt dundee united , who has a realtively small squad, and has a decent chance at making the top 6 and pushing for a cup, not to bothered about the budget

cheers :)

Try Aberdeen , very good young players that you can play or sell to make money!

I want to start with a team which has low expectations but high budget (over 5 mio) and which has some good players. perhaps something like Napoli. I don't want to play in the premier league.

I want to start with a team which has low expectations but high budget (over 5 mio) and which has some good players. perhaps something like Napoli. I don't want to play in the premier league.

Try Málaga or Werder Bremen

I want to play as a league 1 or 2 team with lots of young players and predicted to finish in the bottom half.

I would like to manage a team from second half of championship or firsth half of league 1. I really cant decide for which team shoud I go, so maybe you can help me.

Budget is not really important, just not too many debst at the club.

i think a good team for u would be coventry city fc as they are a side tht can be good to go(H)(H)(H) plus they are not in that much debt|)|)

OK id quite like a team from a smaller country ie Austria,Croatia,Finland etc and a good team from that country how are in europe
help welcomed

You could try SK Rapid Wien or Redbull Salzburg in Austria. Don't know much about Croatia or Finland

Hi everyone, first time poster here.

So I've just entered my second season in the game as Man Utd manager (Fergie's successor XD) and I want to add another manager to the game to shake things up for me.

I'm interested in managing possibly a lower league team with the ability for future growth (don't we all) in either Italy, Spain, Germany or Holland.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Hi everyone, first time poster here.

So I've just entered my second season in the game as Man Utd manager (Fergie's successor XD) and I want to add another manager to the game to shake things up for me.

I'm interested in managing possibly a lower league team with the ability for future growth (don't we all) in either Italy, Spain, Germany or Holland.

Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Depends how low you want to go? You could try Torino?

Oops, read the reply wrong. I'd probably be willing to go one or two divisions below the top division. Either that or use a team in the top division facing relegation. Basically a different challenge to what I face when playing Man Utd.

Last edited:
Back