Which Team Should I Be?

anybody recommend a fun save where it is a 3 way network-game?

I want to go a smallish team in UK and have success inside 2/3 seasons and move onto a bigger team and have success and then reach the top winning trophies wherever I go.

Any suggestions on who to start with?

huddersfield -- southampton -- charlton -- peterborough --- sheffield wednesday

looking for a scottish team to challenge old firm for the title that has a squad that wont need a complete overhaul cos there aint much cash in scotland

high guys,i need an answer as fast as possible...i have to choose from two possible scenarios....
1st:a team in england with great history with descent facilities in every league you want except Man utd,Arsenal Liverpool,Nottm forest,Leeds,totenham....
2nd:a team in Germany England Italy or Spain that has big history too and is between 4th-13th position usually....thank you guys in advance!!!

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

high guys,i need an answer as fast as possible...i have to choose from two possible scenarios....
1st:a team in england with great history with descent facilities in every league you want except Man utd,Arsenal Liverpool,Nottm forest,Leeds,totenham....
2nd:a team in Germany England Italy or Spain that has big history too and is between 4th-13th position usually....thank you guys in advance!!!

Ok guys, I'm going to start a story soon, similar to one I did last year with Roma. But I need some ideas of who to be this year

I'd like to be in a top division from England, Spain or Italy. Mid table with a chance of a European cup or Europa league run. Plus a decent Domestic Cup run and the chance to be in the title hunt.

Somebody like Everton or Villa?!!?

So please help guys, I'd prefer to go to abroad and do it.

Looking for a good challenge in England. I want to start out in League 2 and work my way up over time. Looking for a team with at least avg training grounds and maybe some decent young player(s). any ideas?

Nah a REAL challenge would be Athletic Bilbao, Try win the Champs leage with only Basque players, pretty **** tricky, you can more or less count out them killer signings like Messi and such.

Really stuck on who to be. Have had good saves with Fiorentina, Juve, At.Mad, Liverpool.
Wanting to be a team in that sort of calibre, not favourites to win leagues but good budget and great key players.
Thinking of a french team? Or maybe another Spanish but not Barca or Real? A prem team like Arsenal perhaps?
Who would you suggest?
thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I'd like a Conference North or South team who aren't located near any other clubs

Hey guys i played fm since 2009 to 2011 and i realy enjoy playing wth weak teams .
I once played with Pescara in fm2010 and managed to qualfiy to seriaA and in fm2011 i played with 1860 münchen and i quailified to first devision i want a lower team and a harder challenge any idea . The new game is large database and many playable leagues but i want in england,france,spain,germany,italy in the lowest possible league

Really stuck on who to be. Have had good saves with Fiorentina, Juve, At.Mad, Liverpool.
Wanting to be a team in that sort of calibre, not favourites to win leagues but good budget and great key players.
Thinking of a french team? Or maybe another Spanish but not Barca or Real? A prem team like Arsenal perhaps?
Who would you suggest?
thanks in advance.
May be Wenger's old club, AS Monaco? Them or PSG, OM, Auxerre or Lille (You get Hazard).

IDK much about French football though ;)

Hey guys i played fm since 2009 to 2011 and i realy enjoy playing wth weak teams .
I once played with Pescara in fm2010 and managed to qualfiy to seriaA and in fm2011 i played with 1860 münchen and i quailified to first devision i want a lower team and a harder challenge any idea . The new game is large database and many playable leagues but i want in england,france,spain,germany,italy in the lowest possible league
Perhaps Eintracht Braunschweig? They are in 3. Liga in Germany, Predicited to come 4th, but the have quite a bit of debt.

If you want to go lower than the 3rd tier in Germany you could try my German DB :)
I have always enjoyed managing RW Essen in the 5th tier. They where German champions once in 1955.

May be Wenger's old club, AS Monaco? Them or PSG, OM, Auxerre or Lille (You get Hazard).

IDK much about French football though ;)

Perhaps Eintracht Braunschweig? They are in 3. Liga in Germany, Predicited to come 4th, but the have quite a bit of debt.

If you want to go lower than the 3rd tier in Germany you could try my German DB :)
I have always enjoyed managing RW Essen in the 5th tier. They where German champions once in 1955.

Thanks man . Gues what ?? i have chosen offenbacher FC Kickers in german third division and the funniest thing the assistant manager is only 29 years old and i am 38 years old !!
:D i hope i will qualifiy from the first season

I am looking for a team with a good budget(say it please)In npower Championship.

Looking for a team where it takes a while to achieve everything, not bothered what league or what nation, ideally I'd like to produce home grown talent so a good standard of training/ youth facilities, an ambitious board is a must.

Back