Which Team Should I Be?

^ first of all thank you for responding.... Because i'm not English i'm not very familer with the English football history... can you recommend me a former to club that is now in the lower leagues? please not Leeds of Forest....

thanks
mate try portsmouth really hard challenge with all the rubbish going on off the pitch!!

mate try portsmouth really hard challenge with all the rubbish going on off the pitch!!
How about Darlington in the Blue Square Premier? They have a 25,000 seat stadium, which will help with ticket revenue as you progress through the ranks. Also, the budget is a challenge, but the players on the squad are decent because they were relegated from league 2 the prior year.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Oops, read the reply wrong. I'd probably be willing to go one or two divisions below the top division. Either that or use a team in the top division facing relegation. Basically a different challenge to what I face when playing Man Utd.
How about Valladolid in 2nd division Spain?

Hello little Mourinhos,

I am absolutely new to FM and have been just sacked from Palermo :S

I think I will learn from my mistakes as beginner, above all I learned how to use all the options of FM. So I see my era;) at Palermo as a good but hard learning curve.

I would like to manage another team which is comparable to Palermo when it comes to wages and scouting facilities. And I would like to stay on 4-3-2-1 of the GoalsGalore tactics.

What European team (England or Italy) would be the best for a newbie to get along with ?

Hello little Mourinhos,

I am absolutely new to FM and have been just sacked from Palermo :S

I think I will learn from my mistakes as beginner, above all I learned how to use all the options of FM. So I see my era;) at Palermo as a good but hard learning curve.

I would like to manage another team which is comparable to Palermo when it comes to wages and scouting facilities. And I would like to stay on 4-3-2-1 of the GoalsGalore tactics.

What European team (England or Italy) would be the best for a newbie to get along with ?

I know it's not in England or Italy but shakhtar donetsk is a great team for a newbie (It's very hard to fail with them)

But Man City is a good call, great players & a great transfer budget

you good also use barça or real. they have a great squad and are the two richest clubs

Beside that I want to know which club in China is the easiest. I know that chinese clubs aren't very rich and it will be difficult to play with them. However I want this challenge. I thought about Shanghai Shenhua, because they are one of my favourite teams. Or could someone recommend me a ggo club in China

Last edited:
Recommended good beginner club?

It has to be in Europe or the USA, it's the only restriction i set.

mid table league 2 team with 50k-100k transfer budget. decent wage budget.

I know it's not in England or Italy but shakhtar donetsk is a great team for a newbie (It's very hard to fail with them)

But Man City is a good call, great players & a great transfer budget
Agree with this, Shakhtar are a great team for a beginner. Its very easy to win the league but provides a challenge on a continental level. High budgets every season with no chance of ever having financial troubles, much better game than Man City.

I am looking for a mid-table team somewhere in the Continent ,
A good transfer budget is preferable , not essential,
Also needs to have at least 1 quality player to build a team around,
Thanks

I am looking for a mid-table team somewhere in the Continent ,
A good transfer budget is preferable , not essential,
Also needs to have at least 1 quality player to build a team around,
Thanks
Bilbao are a good team. Can only sign Basque players.Great youth/training facilities. Fernando Llorente is your quality player, could develop them into a major force if you snap up all the regens at the start of the second season.

I want to start a save in the english championship league. It should have a good budget and a few good players. I played once with Leicester or are there better teams.

Top half finisher
5 mill or above
english prem
not sunderland,birmingham

thinking aston villa??

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I want to start a save in the english championship league. It should have a good budget and a few good players. I played once with Leicester or are there better teams.

burnley?

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

anyone help?

Top half finisher
5 mill or above
english prem
not sunderland,birmingham

thinking aston villa??

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

burnley?

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

anyone help?
aston villa are great, good transfer budget, good mix of young and experienced players and european football 1st season :)

npower Championship. , which team would you recommend?

Watford have a good academy. Portsmouth's a fun challenge with the embargo and such, probably get a takeover soon enough and get some money. If you're looking for a challenge, Scunthorpe are a pretty poor team that always get relegated.

Top Half Finish
Good Budget to buy good players
Spain, England, Italy
Top Division

Top Half Finish
Good Budget to buy good players
Spain, England, Italy
Top Division

what type of budget mate ?

Aston Villa, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Internazionale, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal

what type of budget mate ?

Aston Villa, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Internazionale, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal

How can I say it... a budget which isnt a big as the big clubs (barca, real madrid) but can still buy some good talent

Back