Which Team Should I Be?

Ok i have no idea who to be.

I want a big challenge. Im gonna start as sunday league football experience so a small team is preferred. Any country any where in the world. Would prefer to be in the lowest league of there country. Dont care about budget or wage.

Im looking to do a career save and progress up. Starting from the very bottom.

Any suggestions..

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Ok i have no idea who to be.

I want a big challenge. Im gonna start as sunday league football experience so a small team is preferred. Any country any where in the world. Would prefer to be in the lowest league of there country. Dont care about budget or wage.

Im looking to do a career save and progress up. Starting from the very bottom.

Any suggestions..

Please help.

Last edited:
be Xanthi from greek championship!
just be one of the teams u like or u like the championship!

northampton town

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Top half finisher
5 mill or above
english prem
not sunderland,birmingham

thinking aston villa??

anymore??

northampton town

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

anymore??
stoke city and blackpool (a little weaker but more challenging) are fun to play aswell :)

A team from the Premier League.A few transfer will be good.Not big club,not spurs,everton,aston villa

5 mil or above

sunderland, birmingham, wigan??? (dunno there transfer though), wolves, westham... etc.

A team from the Premier League.A few transfer will be good.Not big club,not spurs,everton,aston villa

5 mil or above

Why not Blackburn? They have decent players and in real life are underachieving... Kalinic as striker, Gamst Pedersen as left win, Nzonzi in the midfield, Samba and Nelson as central defenders and Paul Robinson as GK - great team to build around. As mentioned above - some experienced players and for you the task is to bring the hot-prospect youngsters :)

I want to play in the german bundesliga, but I don't know which team I should take. I would like to have a good budget and a few good players. The expectations shouldn't also be too high. Please not Bayern Munich

thx

i want a team in maybe like france, germany, italy, please not england or spain. like a middle team, which i can take to europe cups in like 3 years. maybe 15-25 transfer budget and couple of good players. i would like to have a team which is easy to manage because im not so good at fm...

I want to play in the german bundesliga, but I don't know which team I should take. I would like to have a good budget and a few good players. The expectations shouldn't also be too high. Please not Bayern Munich

thx
What about Schalke, Wolfsburg or Hamburg?

Yes I thought about Hamburg, but how many budget do they get? And how about the two other clubs?

Yes I thought about Hamburg, but how many budget do they get? And how about the two other clubs?
:S Well I just noticed Hamburg don't have any transfer budget, a bit of a challenge maybe? Lol.

Wolfsburg- Top Half Finish: Transfer: £6m ---- Wage budget: 750k p/w
Continental: Transfer: £6.75m ---- Wage Budget: 775k p/w
Title Challenge: £7.25m ---- 800k p/w
Winner: £8m ---- 825k p/w

So the expectations are a bit more flexible and a bit to spend aswell.

And Schalke have no Transfer budget either and expectations are: Title Challenge and Winner.

So the best choice would probably have to be Wolfsburg, good money and flexible expectations.

Yes and I think with Diego and Dzeko they have some good players, even if it is the last time thta dzeko will play for wolfsburg

What if I get tired of friends.Which team open up career,I get tired of.Now, the league does not matter Enough I get squeeze. Please Please Waiting for your help

Back