Which Team Should I Be?

What if I get tired of friends.Which team open up career,I get tired of.Now, the league does not matter Enough I get squeeze. Please Please Waiting for your help
What?
google translator sucks man

I'm sorry my English is not very good.I mean something;I'm sick of the FM.I want a career in FM will connect to me again.League does not matter.I want to get a very enjoyable career.Which team do you think?

I'm sorry my English is not very good.I mean something;I'm sick of the FM.I want a career in FM will connect to me again.League does not matter.I want to get a very enjoyable career.Which team do you think?
Have you tried Man City, a lot of people say that its boring and ****, but you might like it. Give it a try maybe?

any team from the lower leagues if you look for a long term save

Dortmund. It is probably only the second game I have 'got into' in FM11. They don't have much of a transfer budget in the first season, but that does not matter to me because I turn ''allow transfers in first transfer window' off anyway as it is more realistic.

The have a good team though, and don't start with any key injuries. They will do fine until the summer window, in which I'm told you will give about 3M, and after that in the 2011 preseason, I'm told you will get about 8M.

If your after a reasonable challenge but don't want to start too far down the leagues start a game with Hull City, you have next to no money or wages really, a old slow team which needs improvement and the only way to gain money is to sell your players. I'm doing reasonable so far and have mostly relied on Loans/Free Transfers!

I want to play in the german bundesliga, but I don't know which team I should take. I would like to have a good budget and a few good players. The expectations shouldn't also be too high. Please not Bayern Munich

thx

Bayer Leverkusen? Great young players like Adler, Stefan Kießling, Arturo vidal, Renato Augusto, Lars Bender, Eren Derdiyok and Daniel Schwaab.

They also have old veterans that you have to replace and can tutor your young stars like Ballack and Hyypia and Rolfes.

How many budget does Leverkusen has? And can somebody give me a site where I can see all the budgets from the teams?

I also want to play in south america. Does anybody know which team I could take? Perhaps not in Brazil, because I am a fan of FC Sao Paulo and I already played with them, so I don't want to take one of their rivals. Are there any teams with a good budget?

I want a good team in a different league with good youth prospects to base the future of the team around

Somewhere like denmark,Sweden,Greece,Austria,Belgium,Serbia ,

Remember youth is the main thing!

Sorry ment to add dont really want to be a team in the top 2 of that country!!

Last edited:
In Belgium you have a team with best youth system: Anderlecht. They have really good youngsters, not only Lukaku

In Belgium you have a team with best youth system: Anderlecht. They have really good youngsters, not only Lukaku

Sorry mate i dont really want to be a team from the top 2 of this league either i want a challenge to build my team of youngsters into something more!

Struggling to stick with a game at the moment!!

I'm looking for a team with a decent first season transfer budget so I can make a few signings.....Other than that I'm open to anything really.

Anyone got any ideas?

Struggling to stick with a game at the moment!!

I'm looking for a team with a decent first season transfer budget so I can make a few signings.....Other than that I'm open to anything really.

Anyone got any ideas?

Leicester, they have 7.5 million and a strong squad :)

I am looking for a team that has a transfer budget of around 10 million and a wage budget of around 2-3 million, a good youth facilities and a squad with a few promising youngsters. Preferably from eastern Europe (not Russia)...

Any suggestions?

Hi, in FM 2010 I tried out dozens of teams. I survived the longest with teams that were not top flight, PSG, Genoa. Now in FM 2011 I am looking for teams similar to those, not top teams that are playing in the Champions League, not a team like totenham that is almost in the top 4, but somethin like Everton, Genoa, PSG. I don't want to be in charge of a prem team, but one from Spain, France or Germany. The team starts with a decent transfer budget, (more than 5 mln), and has some good players.

Hi, in FM 2010 I tried out dozens of teams. I survived the longest with teams that were not top flight, PSG, Genoa. Now in FM 2011 I am looking for teams similar to those, not top teams that are playing in the Champions League, not a team like totenham that is almost in the top 4, but somethin like Everton, Genoa, PSG. I don't want to be in charge of a prem team, but one from Spain, France or Germany. The team starts with a decent transfer budget, (more than 5 mln), and has some good players.

Atletico Madrid, Lens, Lille.

Back