Which Team Should I Be?

In reply to my own request for a team of good youth prospects that are in a smaller league and that are not expected to be in the top 2 of there nation i have found the peferct example!!!

fc midtjylland

From Denmark have some excellent youngsters and a good set up ! this i think will be a fun challenge!!!

I'm looking for a physical side- an aggressive, tall and strong team. Pref England but anywhere in the world. Budget etc not important. Ideally not a top flight club. A club with interesting history would be great!

FC Porto or Benfica

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Palace definately

FM have it totally wrong that Palace are still a "cash strapped" team. Even people in real life still think were poor
---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Bilbao
Fun because it is a challenge, you can only sign Basque players.
Fernando Llorente and Javi Martinez are quality players which you can base the team around.
Not too easy and not too hard.

I'm looking for a physical side- an aggressive, tall and strong team. Pref England but anywhere in the world. Budget etc not important. Ideally not a top flight club. A club with interesting history would be great!

Portsmouth.

start unemployed. then u could be like mourihino. he was assistant of van gal. and now world class manager

i can't get into any game, i always drop them before the preseason finishes, and my Villa save is boring me because i own the league and the Champs.
i need a fun challenge, any league

i can't get into any game, i always drop them before the preseason finishes, and my Villa save is boring me because i own the league and the Champs.

Dundee Utd SPL, media prediction 3rd challenge for the title, however financially unstable.

I was the same until I started my Dortmund game. Now I'm playing as much as I can :)

I turned "allow transfers in first transfer window" off so I don't have to worry about making transfers in the the first transfer window. I think that was part of my problem - I was worrying too much about who to sign. Besides, it is more realistic with it off. So now I have 6 months to learn the squad and exactly what I need in the winter. Anyway, Dortmund have a pretty good squad already with good depth.

BTW take a look at fuelledbypassion's guide.

Dundee Utd SPL, media prediction 3rd challenge for the title, however financially unstable.

Id say try the danish league mate i just started a save with fc midtjylland they were only formed in 1999 so its cool to see what you can do with such a young club , they have a lot of good youth prospects as well!

I've had a Woking fc save for the past X years (my first championship manager, sometime like 1999) and always had a prem save, with such teams as Chelsea, Man Utd, Newcastle, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, Hull City, Portsmouth and West Ham (The teams I remember)

So, the question is, who now? Should i even go Prem?

Hi all! New to forums but not to football manager. Leeds fan usually have a game as them, but im looking for a challange. Would like someone to set me a challange, prefer to be a league club ( none league can be a bit too hard :P lol) So 1st to give me a challange ill fire the game up lol

Charlton back to the premiership thats quiet difficult mate!

Looking for Serie A mid-table teams. There's Napoli, Sampdoria, Fiorentina on my mind now? Any suggestions for which I should choose?

I want a team that starts well, I always start badly and then quit, whereas if I had a good start, a dip in form further down the line would not annoy me as much. PremierLeague preferred, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A too.

hello. i have finished 3 seasons with fiorentina and i want to change teams and start all over again.
i am looking for Euro Cup team (not from italy, spain and england please). financially stable. thank youu :)

Back