Which Team Should I Be?

Read through all the thread and nothing has suited me yet. I'd like a team which is in Europe but not Spain, England, Italy or France (preferably not Germany). Mid to top of div 2, so I can get them into the top div and then onto Euro comps. Good youth would be a bonus but not a must. Willing to trying most leagues but I don't want anything to stupid or hard. Cheers.

Read through all the thread and nothing has suited me yet. I'd like a team which is in Europe but not Spain, England, Italy or France (preferably not Germany). Mid to top of div 2, so I can get them into the top div and then onto Euro comps. Good youth would be a bonus but not a must. Willing to trying most leagues but I don't want anything to stupid or hard. Cheers.
How about Dnipro in the Ukraine? Or Club Brugge or Standard in Belgium?

I was hoping maybe division 2. Brussels and Dnipro have it pretty easy in regards to their own league.

Hi,

I have no pleasure in my game and have never gone beyond half season .. Can anyone recommend me a club and maybe even tell what kind of purchases so that I get happy again

I'm looking for a team in the second spanish league with which it is easy to reach the first division. A good youth academy would be very helpful.
thx

Last edited:
bottom half of championship
youngish squad
good facilities
minimum of 3.5 mill to spend

i want challenge any league dont mind transfer budget coz i cant spend first window no teams in lyk top 4 in there league

malaga have 10 mill to spend and blackpool have 5 mill

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

bottom half of npower championship
youngish squad
good facilities
minimum of 3.5 mill to spend

any help pleasE?

Back