Which Team Should I Be?

Wanna be a decent but not top team with decent finances? anybody help? :)

Hello guys,my unemployed career save won't load up so I need to start a new game:@ I picked few clubs but I can't decide which one to manage so can you please give me some tips or advice and your opinion on these clubs

Celta Vigo,Piacenza,FSV Frankfurt,Middlesbrough or Odense :S

preferably not english
mid table
budget of around 10mil
decent reputation

preferably not english
mid table
budget of around 10mil
decent reputation

Udinese
Zaragoza
Almeria (is prediced for bottom but got a few nice players (Piatti))
Genoa
Dortmund (0 in budget, but got a good squad, seems to be a very popular choice to play as on FM11, I played 4 seasons with them as my first game.)
Mallorca

No idea if any clubs that are predicted at mid table will have 10 mil available for transfers tbh.

I second Dortmund. I'm playing as them ATM. You don't start with any cash, but they have a good squad and I'm playing with the first transfer window disabled anyway. It is more realistic that way. You get a decent budget in the winter (about 3 mil). I'm not sure what you will get at the start of the second season. I haven't got that far yet ;)

Adding to Electrioneer's list, another option is Malaga. They have a decent squad, but they have 10mil to spend.

I second Dortmund. I'm playing as them ATM. You don't start with any cash, but they have a good squad and I'm playing with the first transfer window disabled anyway. It is more realistic that way. You get a decent budget in the winter (about 3 mil). I'm not sure what you will get at the start of the second season. I haven't got that far yet ;)

Adding to Electrioneer's list, another option is Malaga. They have a decent squad, but they have 10mil to spend.

I think I got well over 10m the second window. The window heading into the 4th season I had a budget of about 50m euro or so.

I want a team with a very young squad who has a lot of potential to improve
I dont mind what league
Lower half of the league
Decent transfer budget in relation to the league.

If you want a great challenge then try Wrexham in the Blue Square Premier, their expected to finish upper mid table, have a stadium that holds 15,500 and have excellent training facilities.

They are also affiliated with Liverpool who will loan you 4 season long players for free a season, and 1 for 3 months.

They actually seem to have a few players left over from their league days to so achieving good success there isnt impossible.

Most of their players will be out of contract at the end of the first season so large scale changes are easily possible and their 1k a week below their wage budget at the start meaning a few signings are possible.

If you want a great challenge then try Wrexham in the Blue Square Premier, their expected to finish upper mid table, have a stadium that holds 15,500 and have excellent training facilities.

They are also affiliated with Liverpool who will loan you 4 season long players for free a season, and 1 for 3 months.

They actually seem to have a few players left over from their league days to so achieving good success there isnt impossible.

Most of their players will be out of contract at the end of the first season so large scale changes are easily possible and their 1k a week below their wage budget at the start meaning a few signings are possible.

Thanks i will give em a go

English team
Preferably bottom championship up to mid-prem
I want a financial challenge but also with a decent and upwards team. My challenge is mainly to build a good team and get promoted if in championship. I don't want extreme debt but a small aount of financial problems with room for improvement.
And preferably have atleast one great youth prospect that I can build around or sell if needed.

Last edited:
English team
I want a financial challenge but also with a decent and upwards team. My challenge is mainly to build a good team and get promoted if in championship. I don't want extreme debt but a small aount of financial problems with room for improvement.
And preferably have atleast one great youth prospect that I can build around or sell if needed.

Id say Cristal Palace.

Reading is you team then mate

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

English team

Reading or Norwich

I want to manage a team in the top half but not in top 5 so 6-10th.

Country - Spain or Italy

Napoli,Villarreal,Palermo,Malaga,Espayol,Genoa which one do i choose????

Napoli,Villarreal,Palermo,Malaga,Espayol,Genoa which one do i choose????

malaga cos they relegation candidates and they have 10 mill to spend room for improvement in general a great team

Looking for French top league team that is middle of the table, decent players but with Great Youth Prospects, and Amazing Youth Facilities. Thanks!

Back