Which Team Should I Be?

Looking for French top league team that is middle of the table, decent players but with Great Youth Prospects, and Amazing Youth Facilities. Thanks!

Lille possibly, full of good youngster hazzard, rami, gervinho to name a few. team without signings could push for champs league place in league, both cups and a good europa league run too.

Looking for a Eastern European Team, any league, any transfer budget, anything. Need a challenge

Looking for a lower table EPL or mid-table CH team to build up. Prefer a little bit of cash, and a good youth academy/facilities if possible.

Not a request or direct answer, but I felt like advertising my favourite FM team: Lyon.

If you're stuck with who to be, choose Lyon. They have:

- Great finances, no debt. I'm making 1-2m a month! My total player wages are 550k, and it starts at around 700k. Almost half of champion's league teams in other leagues.

- Great setup. Top training facilities, Excellent youth facilities which can be upgraded to max straight away. And I believe Extensive youth recruitment is the best too? Moving to a 60,000 stadium halfway through the 2013 season.

- Great youth. Grenier, Pjanic, Kolodzieack, Gonalons, Gassama, Tafer, Belfodil, Lacazette, Mehamha, Faure, Fontaine, Tapoko & Reale. All have the potential to be leading ligue 1 players. And this league isn't a joke anyway, you have a good standard of teams. Don't think i've seen another team with so many prospects. And if you look a little older, you have players like Lloris (23), Gourcuff (24), Cissokho (22), Lovren (20).

- Huge amount of french youth to buy. Personally, I like running my teams with a solid homegrown base. So in this case, mostly french players. In my second season I now have a squad of 24, with only 2 not being french (Pjanic & Babacar). Raphael Varane, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Yann M'vila, Moussa Sissoko, Adil Rami (I highly recommend signing the latter 2 asap). The list is almost endless. And from my experience, France seems to produce the best regens on this year's FM.

- Building on from the potential of the team, they can easily win the league in the first season, and do well in the champion's league if you avoid man utd, chelsea barca and real (they're all ridiculous in the first season). Fielded a whole youth team away vs ac milan in the group as I had already qualified in first, and I won 3-2! I recommend using Koflok's Goals Galore tactic for Lyon, it's working wonders for me.

So hopefully I've convinced some people to choose Lyon. I was thinking of making a guide, but it wouldn't really be too helpful for people as in the first 2 seasons I replace alot of good players for young french ones.

looking for a rather unknown team/league, but i would like at least one wonderkid in the club

If you need a real challenge, go to french league 2. There is Le Mans.
1- No transfer funds
2- Best youngsters i seen so far
3- Youngest squad in the league
4- They are expected to be 1st

Try it and let me know what you think!

I want something different, not too out of touch meaning I still want to be able to qualify for the CL or EC. I had something similar going in Switzerland with Zurich, but I've finished with it and can't seem to find something as good.

I would also be more open to a save in the future slightly, I'm sure it can't be too hard to find a 2015-17 or something like that.

Any recommendations?

alright I just got swansea city to the premier league and have grown a bit bored of it
looking for a really enjoying game so i can have a bit of fun
Finances: around 10 mil
League: top
Other info: don't care what country but hoping to be in europe or push for europe

alright I just got swansea city to the premier league and have grown a bit bored of it
looking for a really enjoying game so i can have a bit of fun
Finances: around 10 mil
League: top
Other info: don't care what country but hoping to be in europe or push for europe

Birmingham, Lazio, Espanyol are the ones that spring to mind :)

looking 4 a exciting team to start on fm. maybe in belgiumor benfica build a good squad then hopfully move 2 a big team in europe. any ideas who 2 start with and wich cheap players i could buy

If you want a decent premiership team to try and crack the top 4 with I would recommend Everton or Villa.
Everton - I was them on my mates fm 11 and finished 4th. I bought 3-4 good loan players and some cheap fairly good ones, as I was only given a £3 mill budget. Although your starting 11 is good from the offset (perhaps with the exception of the strikers). Howard is fantastic and won european goalkeeper of the year on mine. I have since got my own copy of fm 11 and have only played 1 PL game of the new season.

Villa - Got an 18 mill budget and spent majority on Darren Bent. I overpaid for him but wanted him, he and Agbonlahor had a good season though, although but for my love for Bent I would have signed the likes of Hazard for cheaper. I also signed a few loan players and Park Ji Sung, Jack Wilshere was fantastic for me on loan. I game 5th, I was pleased but my problem really was that Villa have a lot of average players.

Lyon is a good choice. or go for a team in russia, like zenit or cska moscow.

League: npower Championship/League One
Finances: Some

Looking for a team to manage so I can loan current Premier League teams' reserve players and push for promotion. Cheers.

Looking for a team to manage so I can loan current Premier League teams' reserve players and push for promotion. Cheers.

Not being biased to my favourite team but Reading are a fun club to manage. They aren't exactly high flying but with good management and a couple of good transfers they should end up high in the table. Transfer allowance is approximately 1 millions pounds.

QPR, Middlesbrough or Cardiff I think would suit

Championship side

Really dont care too much about budget, just want a team that i can connect with and potentially look at getting an unlikely promotion.

I tried as Doncaster but my game went weird so had to delete it, so any suggestions? or try and sell a team to me?

Im in 2030. I've managed Leicester, Sporting, Juventus, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Sporting again, Braga, and now Roma. Which one next? I was thinking Tottenham.

Back