Which Team Should I Be?

Im in 2030. I've managed Leicester, Sporting, Juventus, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Sporting again, Braga, and now Roma. Which one next? I was thinking Tottenham.

Tottenham would be cool, or the Bundesliga is a good, fun challenge

im looking for a decent side to go with NO european start competition and a decent budget so i can sign my own players

Last edited:
Looking for a team NOT in the Spanish,Italian,English League's with a media prediction between 6th - 10th that i can look to build on and improve the stature of the club any idea's?

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Looking for a Eastern European Team, any league, any transfer budget, anything. Need a challenge

Zenit are a good challenge mate, you have a good squad and a good budget

A team in Italy Germany, France
3-10 With a 5 Million Transfer Budget.
Top Division
Good youth Recruitment and Facilities

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Looking for a team NOT in the Spanish,Italian,English League's with a media prediction between 6th - 10th that i can look to build on and improve the stature of the club any idea's?

I don' think these are 6-10 but Werder Bremen would be fun to play with :D

A team in Italy Germany, France
3-10 With a 5 Million Transfer Budget.
Top Division
Good youth Recruitment and Facilities

Lille :) fantastic regens every year on every one of my saves.

Championship side

Really dont care too much about budget, just want a team that i can connect with and potentially look at getting an unlikely promotion.

I tried as Doncaster but my game went weird so had to delete it, so any suggestions? or try and sell a team to me?

Anyone?

I want something different, not too out of touch meaning I still want to be able to qualify for the CL or EC. I had something similar going in Switzerland with Zurich, but I've finished with it and can't seem to find something as good.

I would also be more open to a save in the future slightly, I'm sure it can't be too hard to find a 2015-17 or something like that.

Any recommendations?

.... Nobody?

i want to buy gonso,canales,pastore,sigurosson,in two seasones ,but dont want top clubs how much time jovetic needs to get his atributes back

Looking for a team with a decent budget , any league at all in britian and also with a couple of decent players?
thanks

Divison: top teir and 2nd teir (EG premiership and Championship in english football)
Requirements: Team with a lot of potential, and a budget of over £5mill would be grand :D

thankyou!!

Want to start a new save that's a bit more challenging than what I normally do, but with a decent budget. Not too much though, don't mind 1st or 2nd tier in either England, Scotland, Spain, Germany, Italy or France.

Any ideas? :S

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Divison: top teir and 2nd teir (EG premiership and Championship in english football)
Requirements: Team with a lot of potential, and a budget of over £5mill would be grand :D

thankyou!!

Try Malaga, the rich team in Spain :)

england
not prem
ok budget
any league e.g. level 6,7,8

Try Crewe or Port Vale :) I'm from around there, so I'm biased :P

Want to start a new save that's a bit more challenging than what I normally do, but with a decent budget. Not too much though, don't mind 1st or 2nd tier in either England, Scotland, Spain, Germany, Italy or France.

Any ideas? :S

PSG...

Koln...

Mainz...

Swansea... very good challenge there... I got promoted first season |)

Back